Development Operations Engineer Operative
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY: Handles development and operations duties related to managing primary SaaS product suites.
- Ability to apply programming and procedural solutions to operational and tenant management concerns.
- Eliminate waste in product operations and tenant management processes. Aggressive focus to reduce cycle and setup times via software automation.
- Ability to analyze product changes for operational impact.
- Ability to communicate to non-technical personnel, describing requirements, root causes and workarounds.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and release process management.
- Experience in Java/J2EE Servers, SQL, Shell scripting, Ruby, Chef or Puppet, Hudson/Jenkins
- Knowledge of operations: metrics and monitoring, availability & reliability, incident response, change management.
- Maintain and improve operational toolkits for Release and Tenant Management across multiple environments of multiple distributed product infrastructures
- Execute, support and troubleshoot such tools.
- Review, report and recommend product changes to improve operability and reliability
- Interact with QA teams for Release and Operational certification
- Manage integration of toolkits with audit, metric, security and other internal systems
- Development of environmental and configuration test suites
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field.
- Two years experience in Software Development.
- 3 years experience in SaaS application administration and/or technical support
- Clear writing skills absolute requirement.
- Strong java, linux required.
- Familiarity with Release Management tools (Rundeck, MCollective, Capistrano or similar)
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools (Chef, Puppet, VMWare, OpenStack, AWS or similar)
- Exposure to Windows administration.
||New York |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED