We are looking for engineers to join our cloud and server automation and tooling team.
You possess the following qualities / areas of expertise
* You have an ability to master any programming domain, given a little bit of time; HubSpot uses a variety of technologies and languages and our team is responsible for helping to provide support for all of them
* You have an understanding of the complexities involved in running a large, decoupled web application
* You are highly effective working with multiple teams and can balance the work across them
* Fluent in Linux: Red Hat, CentOS, and Fedora
* Strong scripting skills in shell and python.
* Ability to quickly triage problems and drive towards a quick fix and the long term solution
Icing on the cake
* Experience with systems automation tools like puppet or chef
* You live and breathe the cloud and other virtualized environments, especially Amazon EC2
HubSpot sells a SaaS product that helps small to medium-sized businesses transform their marketing. We have over 6000 customers, an incredible growth team and a super strong team. For more HubSpot company and product information check our website (
If this sounds interesting, we want to hear from you. If you contribute to an open source project, write a blog, are active in social media or are otherwise a digital native, we'd love to hear about it when you apply.
|Location:||Cambridge, MA |