Digital Ad Operations Manager HowAboutWe
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Role
We are seeking an experienced Digital Ad Operations Manager to join our newly created media sales team. You will be the first full-time hire for this position, which is a unique opportunity to get in at the start of building this new business unit. You will manage HowAboutWe's media inventory, including everything from forecasting inventory to trafficking all advertiser campaigns and in-house campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing HowAboutWe's media inventory day-to-day, including campaign trafficking, delivery, optimization, reporting and inventory forecasting/analysis
- Manage QA of creative to ensure compliance with technical requirements and site requirements
- Working closely with the Digital Sales Account Manager on creative/technical-related inquiries from clients and other troubleshooting
- Identifying and recommending tools and systems that will improve our ad operations workflow and increase yield
Who You Are
You are excited to join a leading consumer internet startup and get in at the ground floor of our new media sales effort. You have:
- 2+ years experience in digital ad operations
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively within tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Comfortable adapting to different software/applications/interfaces
- Strong project management and communication skills
- You are a self-starter and understand how to prioritize and manage your own time to meet deadlines
- Strong analytic, strategic and creative problem solving skills
- You know DFP exceptionally well, and have working knowledge of all the major digital media ad technologies and platforms: third-party servers, DSPs, Exchange/RTB platforms, DFA, ATLAS, and AdMarvel
- You follow industry trends in ad-tech
- You want to work in a startup environment
- Competitive Salaries and Stock Options - We pay highly competitive salaries in addition to significant stock options.
- Continued Learning - We'll pay for team members to attend conferences and get coaching to continue learning their craft
- Health Insurance, Vision, and Dental - Exceptional Health Benefits.
- Ten Paid Holidays - Our office closes for all standard paid holidays.
- Fifteen PTO Days - We encourage all team members to take vacation and recharge.
- Food & Drink - Stocked fridge, some team meals, etc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED