Digital Ad Trafficker Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia (NYSE: TRLA) is looking for a talented individual to join the high performing, hard working and fun loving Advertising Operations team. This department consists of two groups â€" client service professionals and ad traffickers. The Ad Trafficker will be responsible for the implementation of online advertising campaigns, delivery monitoring and optimization. The Ad Trafficker will also be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and fulfillment of all delegated campaigns. The Ad Trafficker will work closely with the sales team and the client service professionals, to keep them abreast of any/all changes to the campaign, delivery concerns, optimization suggestions etcâ€¦
The ideal candidate will have a track record of facing problems smartly and with confidence, overcoming obstacles with limited time or resources and most importantly, maintaining composure under pressure. The Ad Trafficker must be a top notch team player willing to collaborate on a variety of projects as well as an efficient and trustworthy independent producer. He or she must also be comfortable in a rapidly changing work environment. Amazing attention to detail, superb written and verbal communication skills and creative problem solving abilities are must-have qualities.
If you are an experienced ad trafficker looking for a fantastic office environment and team culture, you will thrive in this role. Trulia has over 23 million monthly unique visitors, a wide variety of unique advertising products and a rapidly growing mobile presence. This position is based in Trulia's Manhattan office near Union Square.
- Implement online advertising campaigns in ad server and other systems
- Measure campaign performance and delivery
- Work with third party tag providers to troubleshoot creative
- Proactively investigate issues (delivery discrepancies, technical issues, etc.) with clients, agencies, third-party platforms, and/or internal parties and provide resolutions to these issues
- Work closely with assigned Salesperson and Client Services Manager to communicate any/all changes to campaigns, technical issues, delivery issues, optimization suggestions, etcâ€¦
- Process creative changes and change orders
- Run ad hoc reporting for internal and external parties
- Become Trulia.com expert, capable of answering off-the-cuff questions with ease or directing queries to the appropriate parties.
- Proactively seek new online advertising knowledge, keep current with interactive media trends.
- BA/BS with strong academic record.
- At least 1 year experience in ad trafficking, campaign or account management, preferably for an internet media company.
- Familiarity with DFP and DSM strongly preferred.
- Expertise in all standard Windows Microsoft programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and proactive with superior organization skills and incredible attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Confidence interacting with people across all departments and levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed aggressive deadlines and manage and prioritize a high volume of projects simultaneously.
- Creative problem solving dexterity. Analytical approach to driving revenue and optimizing whole inventory yield.
- Understanding of online advertising industry, text links, rich media display products, campaign success metrics, media buying/selling, and sales process preferred.
- High caliber recommendations.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED