Digital Advertising Internship - Summer 2014 Program Undertone Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
It is estimated that online digital media will grow around 20% in 2014. Undertone will grow at a multiple of that. You will be joining a fast growing industry that is continuing to take advantage of consumers moving online, and Undertone is a Company that is taking full advantage of the opportunity.
As an Intern at Undertone, you will gain hands-on experience within the digital advertising industry and work with leading professionals. The industry is extremely energetic and fast paced. Undertone is no different and successfully adopts a culture of team work, and career opportunity. We have won a variety of industry awards making us a Best Place to Work!
Crain?s NY ?Best Places to Work?
Selling Power?s ?Top 50 Best Companies to Sell For?
AdAge Magazine?s ?Best Places to Work?
Business Insider?s ?Top 100 Digital Companies?
Jack Meyer?s ?Top Performing Online Ad Networks?
In case you weren?t convinced, here are 10 reasons to apply for the Undertone Internship program!
1. Learn real-world skills from top digital industry professionals.
2. Who doesn?t want to work where there?s an annual ping-pong tournament?
3. Receive awesome training from a dedicated training team.
4. Super fun culture! Extensive selection of free snacks and drinks in our massive kitchen.
5. Your voice is heard!
6. Make a real impact on the business.
7. Have access to the best tools and training.
8. Join Club Sandwich and meet a variety of employees.
9. Attend client and industry events.
10. Be involved with company lunches and events through-out the semester.
We will be looking for interns in the following departments:
Marketing & Events
Must currently be enrolled in a full-time degree program
Previous internship experience preferred
Genuinely interested in digital advertising and has a positive personality
Active on campus and in university clubs and organizations
Very proactive and detail-orientated
Prior coursework in relevant area preferred
Solid written and verbal communication
Strong work ethic and organization skills
This is a paid internship in which we require interns to work a minimum of 3 full days per week from May to August.
||270 Madison Avenue |
New York, NY 10016
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED