Digital Advertising Sales Director Tango Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The candidate will be responsible for originating and closing digital ad sales and sponsorships, including creating sales strategies and proposals for new accounts, with the goal of generating significant revenue. The candidate will identify, develop, pitch, and execute a variety of ad sales initiatives, which will include leveraging video inventory via overlay/in-stream units, sponsored interactive applications, branded entertainment (video and written), along with selling display ads, skins, specific channels, and newsletters.
The candidate must have abundant client and agency contacts as well as a thorough understanding of digital advertising tools and workflows. He/she will be expected to have the ability to own an agency or direct-to-client sale from start to finish, including; working with Edit, Production and Ad Ops to create sales package ideas, crafting attractive responses to RFPs and seeing campaigns through completion. Familiarity with Ad Management and Planning tools, including Ad Servers, Reporting Tools and Ad Code/Tags is a plus.
Job functions/responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Originate, manage and scale a sales pipeline sufficient for meeting revenue goals
- Cultivate and pitch prospects, draft proposals, negotiate terms, and manage the contracting, review, and signature process for insertion orders
- Develop and maintain a prospecting and targeting system and provide regular reporting to the CEO
- Formulate and implement innovative sponsorship packages that maximize revenue opportunities with brands and agencies
- Work with Edit, Production and Ad Ops to coordinate and oversee the execution of campaigns, including but not limited to a program?s launch, media delivery, optimization and campaign reporting
- Provide recommendations for enhancing and updating media kit and other sales materials
- Stay ahead of emerging digital advertising trends and identify new digital sales opportunities
In addition, ideal Candidate has:
- Minimum of 7 years in media sales
- Worked successfully in a small company, entrepreneurial environment; must be a self-starter
- The ability to apply creative thinking and possess exceptional problem solving skills
- An upbeat attitude and energetic, aggressive approach to sales
- A desire to help build a rapidly growing media brand
- Strong contacts with agencies and directly with a host of advertisers, including deep relationships in two or more of the following categories
o Fashion, jewelry, accessories
o Financial Services
o Communication & consumer electronics
Interested candidates should email Andrea Miller at Andrea at YourTango.com. Please include resume, cover letter and compensation requirements.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED