Digital Marketing and Campaigns Lead Bazaarvoice
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Bazaarvoice:
Bazaarvoice, a leading Internet and software-as-as-service (SaaS) company, brings the voice of customers to the center of business strategy for more than 700 global clients like Best Buy, Walmart, Costco, Dell, Macy's, P&G, Panasonic, QVC, and USAA.
Bazaarvoice helps clients create social communities on their brand websites and Facebook pages where customers can engage in conversations. These conversations can be syndicated across Bazaarvoice?s global network of client websites and mobile devices, which allows manufacturers to connect directly with customers. The social data derived from online word of mouth translates into actionable insights that improve marketing, sales, customer service, and product development.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Bazaarvoice has offices in Amsterdam, London, Munich, Paris, Stockholm and Sydney. For more information, visit www.bazaarvoice.com, read the blog at www.bazaarvoice.com/blog, and follow on Twitter at www.twitter.com/bazaarvoice.
Who We Want:
The DigitalMarketing/Campaigns Lead will directly report to the Director of Lifecyle Marketing. This person will build and drive two new digital practices to fill
out a high performance campaign model.
The first is Search Engine Optimization and second Marketing Automation. We are looking for someone who is seasoned in both ? not only with the mechanical ability to understand the technical aspects of those categories but more importantly with the business/marketing aptitude to operationalize them across the marketing team.
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) for strategy, planning, and execution of SEM
- Work with SEM and/or integrated digital agency to optimize framework and support campaigns (to drive both awareness and conversion)
- Track and report on SEM campaigns to evaluate performance, make recommendations for
- Capture all campaign team SEM needs/requirements from campaign managers to incorporate into existing campaigns and plan new ones
- Collaborate with all campaign managers on orchestrating cohesive customer experiences/journeys for their specific demand generation and nurture programs
via Marketo; measure effectiveness and optimize based on learnings
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) for strategy, planning, design and executing of marketing automation.
- Educate campaign managers as well as execute own nurture cycles via Marketo,
Bazaarvoice?s marketing automation system
- Infuse best practices, insights and optimization strategies into all digital
- Serve as the campaign team's liaison with the web team, to ensure we have
processes/tracking in place to digitally fulfill campaigns and convert
prospects on the web, as well as providing single point of contact into web
team re: campaign team needs
- Educate/train team members on Marketo functionality as needed, and serve as primary point of contact for Bazaarvoice marketing operations team as they drive the technical
aspects of the Marketo platform as well as the analytics of leads into Salesforce.com.
Skills and Experience Necessary for the Role:
- Bachelor?s Degree
- 3+ years experience in demand generation marketing, including email, SEM, webinars
and digital display campaign planning and execution
- 2+ years Marketo marketing automation software experience
- 2+ years Google AdWords, Analytics and Display Network experience
- Collaborative work style; ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; ability to comfortably teach and
communicate subject matter expertise re: Marketo and SEM to team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ask questions and track down answers with
confidence, and lead projects/programs with minimal direction
||3900 N. Capital of Texas Hwy |
Austin, TX 78746
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Bazaarvoice, one of Austin's leading, venture-backed Web startups that serves domestic and international Fortune 500 brands with word of mouth online technology and services. We have experienced explosive growth with featured articles in the New York Times, AdAge, Fortune Magazine, and we are the only Texas-based startup to make the Red Herring 100 North America and Global list.Investors: Austin Ventures
, Battery Ventures
, First Round Capital All Jobs: at Bazaarvoice
|Headquarters:||3900 N. Capital of Texas Hwy|
Austin, TX 78746
|Company Profile:||About Bazaarvoice
Bazaarvoice is a SaaS company that brings the power of social commerce to the world's best brands. Social commerce happens when you connect customers to one another in ways which drive measurable results to your business. Bazaarvoice helps all types of businesses capture, display, share, and analyze customer conversations online. Our combination of technology and personalized services help brands build online communities who help drive measurable business goals. We make it easy for our clients to let their customers share opinions, knowledge, and experiences.
Bazaarvoice is an open, creative and collaborative culture, where passion and excellence rule. You have the opportunity to work within a world-class organization bringing cutting-edge interfaces and functionality to market on leading eCommerce sites. Great ideas can come from anywhere. We're looking for imaginative people who want to be a part of the conversation and have an impact on the future of social commerce.
Support Bazaarvoice with Social Media services