Digital Marketing Intern DoubleGemini LLC
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Dynamic Productivity Consulting Firm looking for a digital marketing intern. Responsibilities will include designing, coordinating, and running a variety of campaigns including:
- Google Ads
- Direct Mailings
- Article writing & submission
- Applying to get onto the docket for Conferences
- Compilation and promotion of infographics
- Youtube Videos (oversee creation, editing, proofing, and promotion)
- Drafting Language (Copy)
-- and more.
Initial responsibilities will include promoting and filling seats for a PMP course we will be offering starting in January 2014 - and expand from there.
This will be a flexible 3 month part-time position, with an opportunity to extend or join the team full-time based on performance.
- Have a marketing, social media, PR, and/or design background.
- Be quick learners
- Have regular access to a computer and internet connection.
- Be creative thinkers, looking for a dynamic experience, and looking to build a portfolio of work.
If you are interested in this role, please sign up for one of our upcoming meet-and-greet sessions and bring a portfolio of your past work.
Join the wait list to be notified of future meet and greet dates: http://dgwaitlist.eventbrite.com
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED