Digital Marketing Specialist Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Who we are:
Vendavo is the leader in front-line profit optimization. We help companies be more profitable by delivering simple, actionable guidance to the front lines, enabling salespeople to negotiate confidently and sell more profitably. Vendavo is the solution trusted by some of the largest companies in the world, including 3M, IBM, Ford, Dow, Office Depot, Philips, Dell, and Newell Rubbermaid.
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are looking for a rock-star Digital Marketing Specialist to help us break new ground with the launch of our first SaaS product. You will play a key role in helping us successfully bring this and other products to market, we well as supporting the Sales team as they acquire new customers.
Come be part of the team that enables Vendavo to enter a new phase of growth!
What you will do:
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Come make your mark by owning digital marketing at Vendavo and helping us look 10x our size!
- Develop, implement and maintain detailed media plan, including budget
- Negotiate and manage contracts, insertions, deadlines, art specs and technical specs
- Conduct online research to identify most relevant keywords to target
- Work with Sales to identify target accounts and carry out prospect research using InsideView, LinkedIn and D&B to build target lists
- Develop and carry out quarterly integrated campaigns
- Manage and continuously optimize PPC advertising spend with Google Adwords
- Manage ongoing campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Conduct targeted prospect advertising via InMail, Facebook and retargeting techniques
- Work the vendors to run CPA programs
- Monitor website traffic and engagement via Google Analytics. Develop and implement tactics to drive continuous improvement
- Conduct A/B testing on website and landing pages to drive improved conversion
- Develop graphics and creative as needed
Why you will like working here:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in online advertising or marketing at a media organization and/or digital agency
- Proven knowledge of and success with managing online marketing programs, including CPM, CPC and CPA models
- Knowledge of integrated communications and brand advertising a plus
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be driven and be able to take initiative and execute with little direction
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, agile environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
- Bachelor's in business or marketing a plus
- Nothing's more exciting than working at a dynamic, high potential startup
- Super collaborative environment where every opinion matters
- Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest
- Kitchen stocked with fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- Onsite Yoga / Zumba (Mountain View location only)
- Full benefits
- Monthly socials (Brought to you by our party planning crew Venation)
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED