Digital Marketing Specialist Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing | Santa Clara, CA, United States
Infoblox is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist who will help with the management of search marketing, digital campaigns, web presence, and processes to help drive demand. The successful individual is a modern marketer that can help take the company to the next level of online marketing.
- Digital campaign execution and management inclusive of email marketing, search marketing, and media planning.
- Search engine marketing strategy and execution for search engine optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Help build a demand generation web strategy by analyzing digital metrics and trends to improve web traffic, drive repeat visits, longer time spent on site/page and increase conversions in an effort to improve program performance.
- Assist in building and executing global campaigns.
- Track, measure and optimize digital marketing programs for growth.
- Report on program performance and KPIs
- 3+ years experience in marketing with strong emphasis on digital marketing, paid search, and demand generation program development
- Skilled in Google analytics or equivalent
- Understanding of demand generation, lead lifecycle, lead nurturing and lead management
- Experience with Eloqua and Salesforce
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform in fast-paced and high-energy environment
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services