Digital Project Manager Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Digital Project Manager
Consulting | New York, NY, United States
Req ID: 781
- Build and maintain trusted partner relationships within customers with high levels of satisfaction.
- Develop a comprehensive technology plan that drives platform adoption, revenue growth and customer goals.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirement Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope between internal resources and customer.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client. Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Responsible for assisting to identify areas where Brightcove Professional Services may be required and coordinate with Brightcove Professional Services for delivery of Statements of Work.
- Driving delivery of strategic change initiatives using original thinking and initiative to produce project deliverables.
- Work with resources to track progress toward key milestones and report on status, risks, and issues.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Writing executive level presentations, project proposals, and business cases.
- Ongoing written and verbal communications to maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders.
- Works with Brightcove and client functional groups to define strategies and solutions that meet client's and Brightcove's business needs and are in the interest of both parties.
- Brightcove expert provides support 'buffer' for issues, interface to support and other departments to get issues resolved.
- A demonstrable skill in developing strong business relationships in technical solutions is highly desirable.
- Experience in architecture and development of line of business (LOB) solutions desired.
- An overall passion for technology environment and for the business value it drives is essential.
- Ability to quickly grasp strategic customer/partner business objectives and develop the technical vision, solution and detailed execution plans to address these objectives.
- Strong communications skills essential.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills are essential, with the capacity for driving quality (rather than quantity) of activities with the customer.
- An overall passion for technology and for the business value it drives is essential.
<< Back to Current Openings
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services