Direct Marketing Manager/Senior Manager Tapjoy
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Direct Marketing Manager/Senior Manager
Tapjoy is a mobile performance-based advertising platform that drives deep engagement and monetization opportunities for app publishers, while delivering valuable, engaged consumers to some of the world's biggest brand advertisers. Tapjoy has a reach of more than 435MM mobile users each month and the Tapjoy Mobile Value Exchange model allows users to receive premium content in exchange for their engagement with advertisements.
An early innovator in the mobile ecosystem, we are backed by top-tier investors, including: J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Rho Ventures, North Bridge Venture Partners, InterWest Partners and D.E. Shaw Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company also has engineering offices in Boston and Atlanta and sales offices across the United States.
We are seeking a highly skilled Direct Marketing Manager operating in the Mobile space to drive our multi-channel marketing campaigns (email, SEO, SEM, digital advertising). As part of our Marketing team, you will provide technical insight and create solutions to increase functionality, tracking and ROI across our mobile properties via a unique blend of high technical aptitude and strong business acumen.
Although operating as a platform for 3rd parties, we own and operate several properties that drive new revenue lines for the company. We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join us and grow these properties using existing assets and new acquisition and distribution channels.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage both B2B and B2C multi-channel communications, tools and delivery
- Drive and implement the SEO and SEM strategy and internal marketing campaigns
- Work with 3rd party publishing partners to help drive users from Tapjoy's properties to their applications and maximize revenue
- Develop business and technical ad product strategy for user acquisition
- Manage the mobile analytics, on-going testing and campaign management strategy
- Work with internal teams to manage the company's CRM database and support marketing programs via targeted campaigns to Tapjoy users
- Stay up-to-date on industry best practices and leverage opportunities to optimize mobile campaigns
- Monitor A/B testing to optimize site conversion and other key metrics on performance.
- 4+ years experience in user acquisition & retention, direct marketing
- Experience with multi-channel marketing automation systems: Pardot, Exact
- Target, and SalesForce experience preferred.
- 3+ years experience in website, landing page and marketing program optimization through A/B testing
- Experience with Google AdWords or Bing Ads
- Proven track record of exceeding aggressive targets consistently
- Strong ability to create and optimize a full web analytics package
- Deep understanding of how analytics tools work
- Excel expert- great at using Excel to manipulate large data sets
- BA/BS (MBA preferred) in Marketing, Business Admin, Computer Science or relevant degree.
||San Francisco, CA 94104 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED