Director, Ad Operations Crisp Media
Ad Operations Director
New York, NY
This management position comprises a combination of team management and team leadership. Responsibilities include: managing and implementing ad operations & trafficking processes, inventory and campaign lifecycle management, and Account Management / Sales support. Crisp Media is unique for its combination of industry-leading rich media ad technology with a rapidly-growing publisher network. The successful candidate is highly detail oriented, analytical, innovative with strong technical aptitude, a strong manager, and thrives in a successful, fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for Advertising Operations for the company.
- Report to SVP, Operations.
- Hire, mentor and manage the Ad Operations team while working with Business/Publisher Development, Account Management, and Sales teams to provide day-to-day servicing needs.
- Foster a consultative sales approach by collaborating with Account Management and sales execs to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Interface with financial and accounting teams to ensure proper and accurate accounting of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Work with trafficking teams and internal staff on all elements related to successful campaign delivery. This includes, but is not limited to: specifications, submission, quality control, ad trafficking, debugging, IO fulfillment, discrepancy management, and inventory needs management across multiple properties and platforms.
- Serve as main point of contact and/or escalation for technical issues related to ad functions including rich media, technology vendors, demand partners, and supply partners.
- Identify and fully resolve any problem relating to ad setup, serving, performance optimization, inventory and margin optimization and tracking, and metrics analysis and interpretation.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of applicable vendors, participate in or lead new vendor selection and other projects to develop Crisp?s product offering.
- Continuously focus on ensuring revenue retention, increasing renewal rates and advertising spend, and apply campaign optimization strategies.
- Drive ongoing operational efficiencies through process optimization, automation, and business rules.
- 4+ years direct ad operations experience.
- 3+ years proven experience in successfully leading, recruiting, retaining and managing teams.
- Familiarity and direct hands-on experience with advertising implementation and related concepts, particularly in mobile and/or rich media.
- direct hands-on experience with advertising implementation and related concepts (tracking pixels, 3rd party tags, click trackers, macros, CPM, CPV, CPC, CPA, CPD, etc).
- Familiarity with mobile related concepts (device landscape, connectivity, latency, ad formats, rich media providers, targeting data, programmatic, mobile web, native applications, etc).
- Superior analytical skills with unwavering attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with proven ability to identify and prioritize critical issues.
- Proven capability and skill in providing data analysis and analytical insight to develop effective, revenue producing, yield and revenue /margin optimized, and successful ad campaigns.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Experience in ad operations for an ad network is a plus.
- Experience using OpenX Enterprise and self-serve rich media platforms, particularly in mobile, is a plus.
- Experience with programmatic buying and selling is a plus.
||545 Eighth Avenue |
New York, NY 10018