Director biostatistical Services and Analytical Methods (Code: S-27) HistoRx
The Director of Biostatistical Services and Analytical Methods will:
- Have knowledge of advanced biostatistical techniques as applied in the clinical/diagnostic setting
- Have the ability to work as part of a cross-functional effort encompassing experimental design, data analysis, and interpretation of results.
- Have the ability to plan and implement controlled data management policies compliant with company goals, client and regulatory requirements.
- Provide attention to detail and proper documentation of all methods and procedures used to generate results.
- Have the ability to streamline commonly used statistical methods such that they can be applied broadly throughout the company (in the form of macros, scripts, applications, etc.).
- Be able to develop new methods to improve analysis and interpretation of results.
- Serve as the curator of clinical and/or regulatory data.
- Initiate, plan, and manage all aspects of the Biostatistics program, including scheduling and workflow capacity evaluation
- Be responsible for directing written and verbal communications including the preparation of final reports.
- Be responsible for preparation of technical reports, summaries, protocols and quantitative analyses.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theory in Biology and Biostatistics.
- Insure the quality and integrity of the data provided to clients and internal customers.
- Direct the management and professional development of the Biostatistics group,
- Provide guidance to personnel, assuming a leading role in developing solutions to problems and initiatives for enhanced efficiencies and productivity
- Interface with internal HistoRx departments
- Perform additional duties as required
- Requires a PhD/MS in a statistics based discipline and a minimum of 5 years' experience in a scientific environment.
- History of direct supervision of staff is required.
- Expert knowledge of scientific principles and concepts is required.
- Working knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices is required; working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices is desired.
||New Haven, CT |