Director Business Development Narus
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Responsibilities:
Explore and evaluate potential technical partnerships in support of expanding Narus market potential.
Maintain a strong awareness and knowledge of market players to evaluate other partnerships/alliance forming, continually identifying new potential partners and evaluate their impact on our business and other partnerships/alliances underway.
Identify synergies with partners and work closely with sales, product management and marketing to define all the dimensions for each opportunity ranging from technical/product capabilities to resources to joint promotion.
Develop and execute a broad range of partnership structures (technology integration, marketing, etc) to support Narus growth objectives and business plan.
Develop a plan to execute on each partnership that includes all related resources such as sales, marketing, product management, marketing and engineering.
Marshall all internal resources as well as external resources to build the network protection, management and analytics eco-system.
Work with the engineering team and the office of the CTO to define the technical compatibility and impact of any partnership.
Manage entire eco-system program ensuring that Narus picks the right partners and utilizes them to the fullest.
The business development role spans strategy, sales, deal structuring, and technical integration. Therefore, the ideal candidate will have:
- Solid technical skills including working knowledge of security platforms, systems, and appliances.
- Excellent leadership and management skills with the ability to set a vision and execute that vision through others in a matrix environment
- Strong background in networks, particularly large global IP networks
- Extensive knowledge of alternative business models and security and enterprise technology
- A foundation in technology, achieved either through education or previous experience in product management, venture capital, field/implementation engineering, business development, consultative sales
- Extensive negotiation experience, including comfort with legal aspects of negotiations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside Narus.
- Prior experience working in a high-growth or startup technology company
- A strong work ethic and a multidimensional skill set
- A sense of humor.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED