Director Channel & Alliances APAC Palo Alto Networks
Director, Channels/Alliances APAC
As a Palo Alto Networks Director of Channels/Alliances - APAC, you will be responsible for developing and executing a â€œgo-to-marketâ€ strategy for a selection of large global channels including System Integrators, Carriers and Technology Partners.
With SIs and Carriers, you will look to drive revenue opportunities, whether it's influence, resell or co-sell. With Technology Partners, you will look for joint value propositions. You will ensure field and channel alignment and build a strong pipeline and measurable revenue around deals with these global channels.
You will present the Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewall solution to prospective partners, organize demonstration of the products, training of pre-sales and sales people, and think creatively on joint partner solutions, and manage the evaluation process to a successful conclusion.
You will work closely with external parties as their primary point of contact for feedback and resolution of issues, and will be their advocate for issues that require assistance from the HQ.
You will teach and foster a process of strategic account mapping, account planning and joint account sales between the Palo Alto Networks sales team and the SI account teams. During sales campaigns, where relevant, you will help the field sales by building bridges between our sales and the higher management of the channels.
Extensive travel is required especially within APAC. Currently mainly China, ANZ, Singapore, India but this will develop over time. International travel to US will also be required as necessary.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience working with large global SI, Carriers and/or Technology Partners in APAC.
- Solid experience in product marketing, (technical) sales, sales engineering, business development or alliance management roles in enterprise IT technology vendors
- Prior experience building relationships with System Integrators and large international Carriers.
- Strong experience in Forbes 2000 large Enterprise sales cycles.
- Proven ability to recognize, analyze, and take action on go to market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships
- Proven ability to work with key executives at the world's largest and most well known SI consulting organizations
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency ranging from customers, channel partners, sales, marketing, and technical management
- Great team player. Strong drive. Willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities
- Familiarity with a broad range of application and infrastructure software and hardware is desirable
- MBA is a plus.
- Self motivated
- Be able to work with longer term goals while achieving milestones in the short term
- Strong business acumen and negotiation capabilities
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Super organizational skills including ability to manage own time effectively
- Quick learner with desire to learn new technologies. Creative thinker.
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in working with partners
- Prior startup experience
- Experience working with large global System Integrators and Carriers.
- Experience from companies in the enterprise networking security space.
||multiple, multiple |