Director, Channel Marketing ReputationDefender
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Business Development Redwood City, CA
Reputation.com is searching for a Director of Channel Marketing who can drive our consumer growth strategy. This individual will be instrumental in planning, designing and executing on all marketing activities with Reputation.com's distribution partners, and will be responsible for multi-million dollar annual channel sales targets. The ideal candidate will be prepared to join a growing and scrappy team that has established partnerships with top financial institutions, professional associations, antivirus software manufacturers, ISPs and leading Web 2.0 companies.
The candidate will be motivated and prepared to:
- Drive channel sales campaigns on Reputation.com's consumer reputation and privacy products suite;
- Lead new and existing partner integration, develop new display & textual creative, and build new marketing campaigns within those channels;
- Plan, calendar and execute on channel marketing campaigns that include direct mail, email, statement inserts, print, and online banners;
- Manage channel marketing budget with regular forecasting and reporting on effectiveness of current channel campaigns;
- Demonstrate strong business sense and judgment in prioritizing opportunities in each channel;
- Hire creative design and copywriting resources;
- Own the process for on-boarding new partnerships, managing partner relationships throughout their lifecycle, and seeking out new opportunities to increase the scope of or improve our partnerships;
- Meet or exceed Acquisition-related performance goals based on key performance metrics around order volume, revenue growth and customer acquisition;
- Develop an expertise in Online Reputation Management and Online Privacy Management markets;
- Report directly to the VP of Business Development, with high exposure to corporate development goals and analytics;
- Minimum 8 years of experience in channel marketing with specialty in digital and/or direct marketing;
- Bachelor?s degree required. MBA a plus;
- Experience in consumer direct mail, email marketing, display advertising and search engine marketing;
- Experience in marketing with Financial Institutions, Software Security Firms, and Telecoms a PLUS;
- Desire and aptitude to think very strategically about the company, the industry, and the needs of the proposed business partner;
- Sound budgeting, forecasting and analytical skills;
- Ability to handle oneself with confidence and aplomb when speaking with senior members of external organizations;
- Ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders under tight deadlines;
- Leadership to manage diverse technical and business teams;
- Comprehension and experience with Web 2.0 tools, social networking, and identity management;
- Extremely high work ethic.
- Fearless approach to breaking new ground and pushing the Reputation.com brand to market;
- Process oriented thinker ? Must be able to voice analytical questions to prioritize new initiatives;
- Communicator extraordinaire - Must be able to communicate well to all types of people and personalities - management, developers, creative, and vendors;
- Enthusiastic energizer ? Must be able to effectively energize and engage team members across the business to focus on the top partner opportunities;
- A great sense of humor.
About Reputation.com (http://www.reputation.com):
Reputation.com?s mission is to empower individuals and businesses to control their privacy and reputation online. Formerly ReputationDefender, Reputation.com was founded in 2006 and is the pioneer of online reputation management solutions. The company is recognized by World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer 2011 for its global technology leadership and innovation. The privately held company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, has an office in Germany and serves customers in more than 100 countries. Reputation.com is funded by Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, JAFCO and Floodgate. In July 2011 Reputation.com Raised $41 Million Series D Financing Led by August Capital this Funding Supports Reputation.com?s Growth of a New Ecosystem of Digital Control.
The Reputation.com team culture is customer-focused and fun: we pride ourselves on creating challenging and independent work opportunities for employees at all levels. We work hard and we play hard too.
Reputation.com is an equal-opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits for well-qualified hires.
To apply, please send a link to your digital resume or LinkedIn page. Or, if your search results speak for themselves, just submit a link to your Google results!
||2694 Middlefield Road |
Redwood City, CA 94063
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED