Director - Consulting, Northeast Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Director of Consulting will be responsible for creating and managing a referencable client base within their assigned territory. The Director will manage a team of Engagement Managers, Consulting Managers and Resource Management while holding them accountable for the successful implementation of the Workday solution. In addition, the Director will work with sales leadership to develop business through positioning and selling services for new and existing customers. The Director will also be responsible for developing strong partnerships with key System Integrators with in the Mid-Atlantic region.Â The Director will be measured on project referencability, customer satisfaction, revenue forecasting and margin goals. The Director will work with the Consulting Managers and Resource Management to assemble project teams and resolve resource and deployment challenges in order to successfully deliver Workday projects.
- 10+ years experience in software consulting services
- 5+ years experience in one or more of the following: HCM, Payroll or Financial Software application
- 4+ years managing a team of consultants
- Experience with managing a consulting services P&L
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to accurately estimate effort and resources required to complete projects
- Ability to present complex technology concepts to c-level executives in an understandable way
- Team player who will work across the organization to create and drive an actionable strategy for the regional Professional Services organization with the goal of Â improving the way we serve our customers
- Ability to proactively address issues, Â develop solutions/options to these issues and take ownership of the result to drive successful project outcomes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services