Director, Consulting Services PHT
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Department: Consulting Services
Reports to: Vice President, Technical Operations
The Director, Consulting Services has strategic and day-to-day operating responsibility for the consulting services organization. He/she is a member of the PHT management team and manages revenue, expenses and P&L of the consulting services group.
Meet and exceed the financial objectives of the organization
Develop and refine consulting services business plan with focus on key goals and objectives
Serve as the lead spokesperson for the PHT?s consulting services, representing the organization at the highest levels to prospective partners and customers worldwide.
- Enhance Company scientific reputation and visibility ? especially in the fields of clinical outcomes assessments (COAs) such as patient reported outcomes (PROs), clinician reported outcomes (ClinROs), and observer reported outcomes (ObsROs)for clinical research
- Establishand maintain credibility, respect and confidence from customers, partners and the organization by demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of the market, customers and applications.
- Provide high-level consultancy to customers on obtaining labeling or promotional claims
- Provide scientific and strategic input to the consulting services projects such as literature and strategic endpoint reviews, qualitative research projects, psychometric validation studies, and regulatory submission dossiers, clinical development strategies and protocols, ensuring project deliverables are met
Build close working relationships with customers while being their advocate within the Company
- Develop, cultivate and maintain customer references from different countries and diverse therapeutic areas about their positing working experiences with PHT.
- Work with marketing and sales to prepare customer proposals and presentations
Hire, retain, manage and motivate geographically dispersed members of the consulting services group
Establish and monitor appropriate metrics for service performance and customer satisfaction and drive the organization in continuous improvement.
Work effectively across internal functional groups, including Sales, Marketing, Client Services, Technical Operations and Finance.
A strong management presence with communication skills and interpersonal skills to inspire customers, partners and the internal consulting services team.
Management presence with strong interpersonal skills, outstanding written and oral communication skills and keen ability to contribute to closing sales.
Strong operational skills that will drive customer satisfaction and organizational efficiencies. Ability to review customer deliverables with attention to details that enhance customer confidence.
Resilient and tenacious with an ability to find ways over, under around and through obstacles and barriers
Flexible and able to adapt and change gears seamlessly and rapidly as the business evolves, while still focusing on major priorities.
Integrity and ethics beyond reproach.
Willingness to travel worldwide
An undergraduate degree is required. A PhD in measurement science or related social science, MBA or other advanced degree is considered a plus.
Key Experience Criteria:
Minimum of 5 years experience managing global consulting services organization, primarily North America and Europe.
Experience in clinical development organizations - working in Pharma industry, consulting services organization, or relevant regulatory experience.
Experience in the development of COAs such as symptoms, HRQL, treatment satisfaction, adherence and productivity, etc., ensuring COAs were ?fit for purpose?.
Prior late phase clinical research experience or regulatory experience will be considered advantageously.
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED