Director, Corporate Strategy Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Director, Corporate Strategy
The Director, Corporate Strategy will have a broad range of responsibilities supporting strategic initiatives at the company, including assessing new markets, developing market entry strategies, and collaborating with the product, marketing and sales teams to develop and capitalize on new opportunities.Â This position will span multiple workstreams and therefore require a diverse skill set, comfort with owning and leading initiatives, ability to do rigorous analysis as well as present to executives.Â
- Strong financial modeling skills (and enjoyment of modeling)
- Desire to be exposed to multiple parts of an organization, move quickly to deliver results
- Team player: experience working across functions to deliver customer/prospect/client facing proposals
- Experience in: market research, data analysis, competitive analysis, and financial modeling, building and delivering strategic presentations to executive level professionals
- Ability to synthesize many threads of information to generate strategic and financial insight
- Proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results oriented
- 2-5 years post MBA (or equivalent experience)
- 2 years experience at consulting firm, bank or venture capital company
- 2 years experience in enterprise software / internet company
- Outbound, proactive personality; Â must be comfortable engaging with executive management, representing Workday externally in new markets to prospective partners, customers, and recruits, and leading cross-functional teams
- Comfortable with international travel
The Best Candidates:
- Translate strategic vision into an actionable plan.
- Make decisions from a strong customer orientation and market analysis.
- Possess strong communication skills in both informal and formal settings.
- Use sound judgment to make good decisions at the right time.
- Display sincerity, integrity, and candor in all actions.
- Exhibit excellent leadership, negotiation, and persuasion skills.
- Make timely and appropriate changes in thinking, plans, and methods.
- Commit to continuous learning and professional development.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services