Director, Customer Marketing Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â <p <p
Our Corporate Communications team is looking for an energetic, talented team player to lead Customer Marketing at Workday. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated success with customer advocacy programs, and has excellent writing and communication skills. They must have experience working in a fast paced environment, juggling multiple programs at once. This position is based in San Francisco.
- Lead the Customer Marketing program with focus on delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction and marketing excellence.
- Set strategy for customer marketing and communications campaigns.
- Oversee production of high-quality customer assets including case studies, videos, presentations, etc.
- Day-to-day management of customer marketing and sales reference teams, as well as the cross-functional teams necessary to meet business objectives.
- Monitor and report on reference trends, usage, participation and traction against goals to assess successes and gaps.
- 10+ years of marketing and/or corporate communications experience.
- Demonstrated success leading customer advocacy programs.
- Marketing programs management experience, including social media, events, community, web, and content marketing.
- Experience managing teams and leading initiatives.
- Solid organizational skills: proven capacity to manage everything from strategy to details.Â
- Strong strategic thinking, writing, communications, problem solving, technical, and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Periodic travel is required.
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services