Director, Customer Success Management Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Our rapidly growing software company is searching for a Director of Customer Success Management for our Southeast Region. Our Customer Success Managers are responsible for ensuring our customers receive an outstanding customer experience They are committed to customers throughout the customerâs lifecycle and are Workdayâs bridge between our Professional Services and Production Services teams. Our Customer Success Managers work directly with production customers to enhance their overall user experience with Workday. On occasion, they are assigned to work one-on-one with customers that request a more personalized dialogue with them beyond the already established one-to-many communication channels.
The roleâs primary responsibility is to ensure that each customer has achieved sustainable value from the Workday solution. Accompanying this goal are customer satisfaction, multi-level relationship management, roadmap visioning, and add-on sales. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader who has broad expertise in customer relationship management, and consulting. The ideal candidate will have large account management experience ($1B+ companies), be well-versed in cross team coordination, have relationship mapping expertise, and understanding of Six Sigma and have a demonstrated experience meeting/exceeding a quota, and experience managing customer success. The position will report to the Vice President of Customer Success.
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship.
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship that works to ensure customerâs overall satisfaction with our products.
- Acting as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the Workday roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities.
- Be able to articulate the Workday Customer Lifecycle to prospective customers.Â Explaining a SaaS model and engagement.
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Working closely with Professional Services to identify new opportunities and facilitate transitions following initial or follow-on deployments.
- Developing programs focused on enhancing the customerâs life in production.
- Monitoring and facilitating the customerâs adoption of our solution features and functionality with providing Workday with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products.
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references.
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues.
- Defining customer strategies for pre-defined territories
- Managing executive, mid-level, and project relationships among a diverse set of customers
- Closing add-on sales business and managing all aspects of pipeline building, funnel management, deal tracking, negotiation, and closure
- Ability to travel extensively
Required Skills / Experience:
- Proven success and vertical familiarity within consulting or software as a service is strongly preferred.
- 10+ years implementation consulting experience, preferably experience with Human Capital Management, Financial Management, or Payroll applications
- Strong management and business skills required, along with a proven multi-year track record in closing add-on business. Ability to achieve results by effectively communicating with other groups and collating action plans for customers
- Proven ability to develop customer visions for 3-5 year solution roadmaps
- Possess excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, high-intensity deadline-oriented work environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills along with content development skills
- Training in Miller Heiman Large Account Management Process and/or Strategic/Conceptual Selling a plus
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level.
- Proven ability to align across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum. MBA, JD or advanced degree is a plus.
- Up to 50% travel
||Berwyn, PA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services