Director, Customer Support - Plano, TX Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an experienced enterprise support delivery director for Americas. The high visible role is responsible to enable customer success with our award winning network security products, consistent with Global technical support delivery leaders. In this high growth business; fast paced, scaling, optimization, dynamic spirit and sustained performance are the essentials. The Support Delivery team is a high performance group of engineers supporting business critical customer environments. This person will have responsibility for Customer Support Delivery from our Plano TX Technical Assistance Center, and is expected to achieve Results that will keep Palo Alto Networks at the forefront in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Ã˜ Customer Satisfaction: Customer support is a strategic differentiator for Palo Alto Networks- helping drive customer loyalty, referenceability and repeat business. You will be measured by ability to achieve the customer satisfaction goals. Customer satisfaction is the single most important measurement of the support organization, and the best way to measure our ability to achieve our mission to â€œMake our customers successful!â€
Ã˜ Performance Management: Ensure that support managers, team leads and engineers have the resources, cross-functional relationships and processes necessary to ensure success and sustained performance through release cycles. Mature and experienced guidance and direction to the team to deliver on organizational goals and objectives and maximize engineer opportunity to exceed targets and earn rewards and recognition. Responsibility for the team to meet organizational goals such as response time and resolve time goals.
Ã˜ Training and Mentoring: Ensure appropriate technical and soft skills training and mentoring. Ensure training is effectively addressing our goal to create a learning environment and maximizing customer satisfaction levels. Ensure that consistent and standard on-boarding training programs are in place and delivered effectively.
Ã˜ Establish Goals & Objectives: Set team goals in-line with overall organizational goals. Also set specific goals for direct reports.
Ã˜ People Management: Manage Teams and perform annual reviews of all direct reports; set quarterly SMART goals and provide regular feedback on performance with respect to agreed upon goals.
Ã˜ Collaboration: Strong collaboration and alignment with Global Support Operations to bring consistent process across global support teams with One-Team concept. Cross-Functional alignment with Engineering, Product Management, Escalation, Support Delivery Team.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent
- 10+ years experience in an Enterprise Customer Support Organization, in a leadership capacity, is required.
- Executive level experience running Technical Support delivery
- Demonstrated Ability to provide exceptional internal and external customer satisfaction
- Prior experience to manage complex network security product support and release environments
- Proven trustworthy reputations for fairness, dependability and adherence to high ethical standards with honesty and consistency in actions and words.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills in enterprise network security.
- Must be high-energy and self-starter with higher standards for customer support.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills (Preferred):
- Technical experience in the Network Security Industry
- Experience as a network security (or equivalent) in an Enterprise Network Security environment
- Knowledge of Network Security (Routers, Switches, firewalls, VPN routers - Checkpoint, Juniper (Netscreen), Fortinet, Cisco)
- Background in internetworking, LAN, and WAN technologies
- Background in debugging broad, complex, and unique networks with mixed media and protocols
||Dallas, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED