This role is responsible for successful recruitment of new channel partners as defined by the local strategy of Business Units and Channel Leaders. This role is critical to fuel continued regional and industry growth of channel license revenues to support Infor's corporate growth goals. This person is responsible for new partner demand creation and work alongside the Channel Managers through contract execution, leveraging global tools and best practices adapted to regional preferences and requirements. This role is also responsible for providing oversight of the partner onboard project plan, ensuring new partner's success. This role will report directly to the Director, Global Recruitment and Enablement.
Expectations and Tasks of Job:
· Execute the EMEA recruitment strategy by recruiting new partners as defined by the needs of each Business Unit and Channel Leader.
· Focus will be Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Russia
· Work with Infor internal business development resources to define campaigns, qualify and follow up on leads.
· Qualify partners for industry, profile, and regional coverage.
· Co-manage the recruitment evaluation and cycle.
· Collaborate with Channel Leaders and Channel Managers for pipeline progression and accountability using Salesforce.com.
· Work with Infor's channel managers to recruit existing partners to expand its portfolio with additional Infor products.
· Support new partners with market identification, target opportunity profile and developing business plans.
· Provide tools and information to support a partner's business plan and ROI justification.
· Provide oversight, process review/improvement, and utilize best practices during new partner onboarding management.
· Participate in regional Onboard Boot Camps.
· Support Channel Managers in the field during recruitment activities, including campaigns, presentations, onsite evaluations, discovery, etc. as necessary.
· EMEA travel required: up to 50%.
Infor Global Alliance & Channels
Job Description Form
Qualifications / Skills and Competencies:
The Channel Recruiter is a well-rounded individual who has excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. The role requires a proven track record in understanding channel partner operations, partner business models, corporate positioning, deliver value statements, successful management of evaluation processes, as well as experience working with alliance/channel and regional leadership teams.
· 5+ years channel / partner related sales/program experience.
· Solid background collaborating with and motivating coworkers, physical and virtual.
· The ability to work well with people from different disciplines and geographies with varying degrees of related knowledge and a strong understanding of internal/external political environment with demonstrated success in managing diverse internal/external issues.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and considered an above average communicator with good listening skills, ability to pull out and summarize information and tailor communication style.
· Ability to take a consultative approach to understand requirements, drill into details, and resolve issues.
· Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
· Demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills.
· Infor is a fast-paced environment; the ability to multitask on different projects concurrently and react deftly to movements in the business is critical.
· Strong ability to facilitate change and contribute to change management within a team.
· Exceptional organizational leadership, coaching & development skills and experience.
· Proven track record of achieving results.
· Excellent English-speaking required. Multi-lingual might be advantageous but not required.
|Location:||multiple, multiple |