Director, Experience Optimization (SaaS, Ecommerce, etc.) Certona Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Certona has been selected again (as of 2013) as a Top Personalization Leader for five consecutive years (never been done before) on Internet Retailer's Top 500 Guide. This is something that we're all very proud of here!
Mile High View:
- Driven Head of Ecommerce/Online/Multi-Channel Optimization team proven for delivering sustainable growth and improved operational performance in fast paced, high growth environments.
- Strong ability to effectively blend management skills with technical competence, strong analytical and communication skills, and a clear focus on achieving commercial objectives.
Consumer Experience online practitioner to develop a Revenue Optimization practice with a focus on delivery of best practice solutions to support ecommerce optimization with proven success through demonstrable ROI
- Strong eCommerce experience from a retail practitioner perspective
- Strong Experience building and developing professional services teams
- ROI Driven site optimization experience
Lead and develop a growing team that is responsible for design and delivery of complex eCommerce Optimization projects for new and existing customers.Requires strong communication skills bridging business and analytics teams while building client relationships. Must have at least 5 years management experience with e-commerce optimization methodologies.
Consumer Experience Optimization leadership
- Consumer Focused
- ROI driven
- Optimization to business goals of the Customer
Experience in management and optimization of ecommerce environments
Definition and build out of Experience Optimization business practice
- ROI driven, omni-channel optimization
- Process Development
- Marketing analytics
- eb analytics and segmentation
- Multi-variant testing - tools and methodologies
Client relationship management and Quarterly Review presentation
Lead and manage optimization projects including but not limited to: website, e-mail, mobile, and contact center personalized recommendations, as well as configuration for test, final analysis and presentation of results
Track and manage all A/B and Performance testing to successful resolution
Ensure execution of optimization project activities by coordinating task assignments with clients, analysts, account managers and other teams as necessary
Establish and balance priorities and activities between many simultaneously progressing projects
Coordinate and clearly communicate with Clients, Analysts, Account Managers and Executive Management, progress, issue resolution, and other needs of Certona optimization projects
Provide management oversight to establish strong client relationships and enhance client satisfaction consistent with continued revenue growth
Ensure established success criteria have been met within timelines and budget
Relate ongoing status and outcome of service deliverables to account managers for ongoing customer support
Document team activities and process in a cohesive manner resulting in repeatable processes, determine expected timelines and verify level of effort.
- eCommerce management experience required
- Strong Website Optimization experience
- Excellent knowledge of Web Analytics and Segmentation review
- Strong Experience with multi-variant testing tools and methodologies
- Strong Marketing Analytics experience
- Experience defining and building a business practice
- Energetic team builder with a strong positive attitude
- Strong communication skills required: written and oral, able to tailor message format and content to the audience.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience managing complex customer relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects to multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Creative problem solver, able to accomplish goals through a variety of processes and tools
- 5+ years of experience with analytics tools
- Positive, can-do attitude required
- SQL, BI and Data Warehouse knowledge a plus
- Microsoft Office suite of products
- BA/BS required
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As of 2015 San Diego-based Certona was selected seven consecutive years as the Top Personalization Leader on Internet Retailer's Top 500 Guide. This is something that we're all very proud of here.
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: ABS Ventures All Jobs: at Certona Corporation
|Headquarters:||9530 Towne Centre Drive|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Company Profile:||At Certona, our vision is to intelligently optimize and personalize the entire customer experience for each individual across all touch points, including their web site experience, e-mail, mobile, in-store, call center and social networks.
As the Pioneers of Personalization, we're a dynamic company that's shaping the world of personalized product and content recommendations for social, mobile and ecommerce applications. Our employees love working here, mostly for the fast pace, rapid growth, fun people, and great benefits. Not to mention, we're only one block from the beach in beautiful Del Mar, California.
We offer a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to work with some of the greatest technical and creative minds in the industry.
Support Certona Corporation with Social Media services