Director Field Operations-Worldwide Renewals Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
Responsible for managing and building a worldwide team for renewing/selling product support services for more than 4,000 Splunk installed customers while achieving the sales quota assigned.â€‹ Designs and implements process and tools to ensure the team delivers timely and accurate support renewal proposals for the appropriate support plan while communicating with field account management and managing the process through receipt of the purchase order and invoicing.â€‹ Has complete familiarity with the various support plans available for the company's product lines and develops training and process to enable the team to articulate the features, benefits and pricing of those plans to prospective customers while achieving quarterly quotas. Regularly collaborates with Field Sales on upcoming expirations and the proposal of support services.â€‹ Designs and implements process to maintain teams knowledge of Splunk product lines and services. Maintains and reports an accurate forecast of worldwide support revenue.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Build and execute a worldwide renewals sales plan
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasting to the SVP of Sales
- Actively manage and builds a team for the sale of support agreements to current and previous Splunk customers worldwide
- Develops process and tools for the team to manage the pipeline of expiring agreements
- Manages a team who develops renewal proposals while collaborating with Field Sales, at least 90 days in advance of expiration
- Assures that proposals and contracts contain all appropriate terms and conditions for the level of support selected
- Assists in negotiation of support contracts and related agreements
- Monitors the pipeline of proposals outstanding to customers to ensure that sales are closed within the appropriate quarter
- Handles customer inquiries by explaining the provisions and benefits of the proposed plans
- Actively pursues the list of lapsed customers to sell reinstated support
- Designs programs and implements related process and tools to increase support renewal rates and reinstatements worldwide to meet world class status
- Designs support revenue generating programs with specific customer satisfaction drivers to increase revenue and support stickiness worldwide
- Designs and implement analytics representative of our quarterly renewal and reinstatement performance for executive level consumption
- Identify resourcing requirements and recruit accordingly
- Facilitate individual team members growth and development
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- 5 years worldwide experience representing a high technology product or service with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota
- Worldwide software renewal sales leadership experience in managing $25M in revenue
- Experience in working with complex program design and implementation to increase performance
- Experience in managing worldwide renewal agreement offerings and in positioning the benefits of those offerings for customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Strong math and computer skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter able to lead and develop a worldwide team
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and Excel skills.
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has almost 3,000 customers in over 70 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Health Care, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, Commuter benefits, PTO and sick leave, 401K, 3 weeks vacation, 2 completely stacked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Monday and Bagel Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, bbqs, soccer, ski trips, on-site yoga classes, and health fairs.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED