Director, FP&A, Domain Services Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Director, FP&A, Domain Services
Finance | Kirkland, WA, United States
If you are an experienced FP&A professional who can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented, and project-driven environment, this is an exciting opportunity to join our domain services team in Kirkland, WA. We are a leading end to end domain name services provider, operating a platform that makes it easy for consumers and businesses to buy and sell domains.
This is also an opportunity to join a passionate and motivated team that is in the process of becoming a standalone public company. In February 2013, Demand Media announced that that it was exploring the separation of its existing business into two independent, publicly-traded companies: a pure play media company and a pure play domain services company.
The majority of our existing FP&A team will remain focused on the pure play media company, so this will be a key and exciting role on the domain services team as we execute this separation. We have lots to do, and we need someone who will embrace the challenge, appreciate the opportunity to add value, take ownership and deliver.
- Lead the consolidation of the Company's financial statements
- Develop and manage budgeting and forecasting activities, including annual budgeting, monthly and quarterly Budget vs Actual analyses and consolidation of rolling forecasts
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Preparation of presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7+ years experience in Financial Planning and Analysis or Corporate Accounting function with at least 2 years experience as a manager
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Oracle experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Kirkland, WA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED