Director Global Accounts
France, Garches,72,Colonel Rochebrune
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Main responsibilities and duties of the role:
Candidate will become responsible for our Global Accountmanagers in France, Benelux, Nordics and the UK. Span of control is 6 Global Account Managers.
Below is a job description of the Director´s direct reports.
- To grow customer share and pipeline within assigned global customer accounts
- Develop and close strategic revenue opportunities within large organisations. The ideal candidate will have experience in building solution sales within complex client accounts.
- Own and manage the sales cycle. This role demands an individual to have a business like attitude and be capable of positioning INFOR correctly into large accounts at the executive level.
- Build the appropriate team/skills for each account â€" candidates will be responsible for coordinating INFOR personnel including pre-sales, consulting professionals, channels, etc., to drive value into the client base and further revenue potential.
- Develop and maintain close business relationships with key decision makers and influencers within client organisations
- Work with clients to identify and resolve issues that may arise within that relationship
- Present solutions to meet clients business needs and fulfil requirements
- Managing all points of the bid management process â€" capable of mobilising a multi-skilled team environment with accurate and timely submission
- Manage, develop and own customer satisfaction for existing clients.
- Responsible for accurate and timely revenue forecasting and updates.
Owning the sales cycle:
- Qualify, validate and assess client requirements including power of veto
- Forming appropriate bid teams from areas within INFOR, to develop and succeed in client responses
- Risk analyse all bids
- Ensure INFOR bid management processes are followed.
Building the appropriate team/skills for each account:
- Work as a committed part of the Strategic Account Management EMEA Team
- Provide information and feedback to other parts of INFOR (including INFOR management) to ensure they are aware of the views of INFOR clients
- Liaise with Professional Services individuals on the implementation, enhancement and management of client solutions to achieve customer expectations and drive incremental revenue
- Provide information to the Finance team in their support of clients, e.g. set up new clients, cash collection and account queries
- Working with the EMEA Strategic Accounts RVPs / VP to produce an overall territory [business] plan as well as account planning
- To review & plan meetings with bid teams to review deal status.
The successful candidate will be skilled using an appropriate selling methodology, whilst focused on a business approach to client relationships. The candidate will be familiar with managing high level relationships within leading global companies. A proven ability to communicate and negotiate at board and senior management level, across various functions (IT, Finance and Manufacturing) as well as possessing the ability to close complex, high-value ($1m +) multi-national deals.
The ideal candidate will be able to articulate/demonstrate a clear understanding of business strategies and issues. Experience in the ERP space is mandatory, along with a history of building solutions based on an ROI model. INFOR core applications experience is crucial, a track record of historic sales in value-add products i.e. Cognos and EXE would be advantageous.
This role requires you to be flexible and a self-starter and will also include extensive travel.
Interested? Please apply via this career site and send your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send to Friend