Director, Global Marketing and Enablement (IPN)
USA, Remote Office US
Sunday, December 09, 2012
DIRECTOR, IPN GLOBAL MARKETING & ENABLEMENT
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 12,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 75,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
This role is responsible for leading a team to establish and execute a global partner marketing and enablement strategy in a way that directly supports the overall IPN long-term business strategy (e.g. double the IPN channel business over the next 2 years). This team is responsible for generating awareness, maximizing communication vehicles and motivating the partner ecosystem to successfully build and grow a business around Infor solutions. This team is also responsible for developing, managing, and executing the strategic go-to-market channel strategy that accelerates adoption and success with Infor products, programs, and solutions. This is a senior level position reporting directly to the Vice President of the Infor Partner Network.
- Manage team of 3-5 employees
- Manage and create all communications for the partner channel
- Coordinates with field marketing team responsible for driving revenue through Partner marketing plans
- Oversees successful tracking and execution of MDF program
- Develop, manage and enhance the online partner portal to ensure easy access to relevant content
- Manages overall execution of the IPN communication calendar
- Ensures execution of consistent programs globally
- Collaborates with channel sales to ensure goals are met and exceeded
- Manages the creation and distribution of sales enablement and product tools into the field through sales and marketing
- Manages IPN initiative projects (e.g. Marketplace, Master VAR Program) and associated launch plan
- Oversees communications cadence, including notifications & newsletters
- Establish standardized detailed co-marketing planning tools for largest channel partners
- Defines, create and launch partner recruitment campaigns â€" created tools, delivered training and created metrics to determine campaign effectives
- Supports the IPN Training & Certification team to help drive individuals to enablement events through succinct messaging and communication.
- Manages the agenda, content and meeting coordination of IPN Channel Advisory Committees
- Global travel required: 10-20%
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
The Director of IPN Marketing and Enablement is a well-rounded individual who has excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. The role requires a proven track record in product launches, messaging, content creation and planning as well as experience working with alliance/channel and regional leadership teams.
- 10+ years channel / partner related sales/program experience
- Solid background leading and motivating teams, physical and virtual
- The ability to work well with people from different disciplines and geographies with varying degrees of related knowledge and a strong understanding of internal/external political environment with demonstrated success in managing diverse internal/external issues.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and considered an above average communicator with good listening skills, ability to pull out and summarize information and tailor communication style
- Ability to take a consultative approach to understand requirements, drill into details, and resolve issues.
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
- Demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Infor is a fast-paced environment; the ability to multitask on different projects concurrently and react deftly to movements in the business is critical
- Strong ability to facilitate change and lead change management on a team.
- Exceptional organizational leadership, coaching & development skills and experience.
- Proven track record of achieving results managing a team and in creating high performing teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend