Director, Inside Sales Instructure
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Instructure is a successful, fast-moving technology startup that is disrupting the Learning Management System (LMS) market by setting a new standard for education technology, and we're looking for some top-notch people to join the team. Our Company has been featured on TechCrunch, CNBC, and The Motley Fool (to name a few).
We are looking for a process driven Director of Inside Sales with proven experience building and managing a young sales model. The Director of Inside Sales will be responsible for hiring, training and motivating an inside sales team to both meet and exceed sales goals. This person will be responsible for managing a team of 20 employees, including Account Development Managers and Sales Operations, and continuing to grow these teams.
The Director of Inside Sales will be directly responsible for driving revenue, profitability and customer acquisition goals by managing the day-to-day direction and overall development of the inside sales team. The Director of Inside Sales will report to the VP of Sales.
Here?s what you?ll be doing:
- Support and educate inside sales representatives focused on qualifying sales opportunities for field representatives.
- Be accountable for meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual quotas in qualified opportunities and closed revenue.
- Hire, train and develop high performing sales representatives.
- Develop appropriate training programs, processes and infrastructure to enable team and individual success.
- Motivate team to sell products via effective sales incentive programs, career development and reporting mechanisms.
- Monthly wheel barrel races in the mud and/or develop other incentive programs.
- Monitor individual sales persons performance metrics, review findings with each person and make recommendations through one-on-one and weekly training meetings to ensure accountability.
- Assist in maintaining the Salesforce process, lead interaction and sales knowledge base.
- Monitor quality of consistency of all sales processes and activities.
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor?s Degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in sales management.
- Experience selling enterprise level software, SaaS, and/or services into the Higher Education and K-12 space.
- Proven experience consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas within specified time frame.
- Flexible attitude and ability to proactively get things done.
- Telekinesis and ability to teleport as needed.
- Highly detail oriented, process centric and metric driven.
- Understanding of educational pedagogy and the process involving selling and LMS is a plus.
Our Culture = Your Culture
Instructure has a relaxed atmosphere. Our sales team is transparent and open to creativity and new ideas about how to improve. We provide a comfortable environment for you to work hard and succeed.
- Lots of paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
100% Employer Paid Benefits for You and Your Qualified Dependents (We got you completely covered!):
- Medical (United Healthcare)
- Dental (LifeMap)
- Life/AD&D (Assurant)
We participate in eVerify.
||Sandy, UT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED