Director, Integration Services - US Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2013 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
The âDirector, Integration Services â US â will be responsible for the leadership of the United States based Integration Services practice comprised of the following regions: West, Central, South, Mid-Atlantic, New England and Metro-New York.Â These regional teams are focused on connecting our solution to a myriad of other applications (cloud-based, on-premise, custom, etc.).Â Â In this role you will help Workday exploit the profound improvements in traditional ERP integration approaches enabled by Workday'sÂ Integration Cloud. Help Influence Workday's Implementation Methodology by applying service oriented architecture and ERP implementation knowledge to Workday's Integration Tools, Products, and Services. Build a fearless team of integration consultants to help Workday's customers achieve rapid ROI on their Workday investment.Â Work with Workday's Sales teams to help prospects understand how Workday professional services can not only improve but fundamentally accelerate and streamlineÂ traditional enterprise integration approaches around Workday's Integration products.Â Work with Workday's business development managers to craft and architect specific solutions and proposals for Workday's prospects.Â Â Be the customer's voice back into Workday's technology development organization to ensure our products and services continue to meet customer requirements into the future and remain best in class.Â Â Be a part of a winning team and key contributor in helping Workday build a superiorÂ professional services organization geared around Workday's Integration Cloud.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Build a team of technology consultants that engage with the greater professional services organizations to implement Workday's products for customers.
* Plan and execute the business plan and run the p&l of the regional US integration services teams.
* Help Design, Execute, and measure the success of Workday's Integration methodology.
* Understand and explain to prospects how Workday's Integration Services and products give our customers a competitive advantage and help them meet their integration objectives.
* Ensure that customer's current and future requirements are properly communicated to development for future product enhancements.
* Help ensure that Workday's Integration Services Partners employ the same high service level to Workday's customers as that delivered by the Workday Integration Services organization.
* 10+ years implementing integration solutions with ERP software.
* 10+ years Human Resource, Payroll or Financial software application experience.
* 10+ years of experience managing high performing, diverse teams/organization.
* Experience with modern Service Oriented Architecture and associated implementation methodology concepts.
* Experience with traditional and modern integration technology.
* Past experience leading, growing and retaining top technical talent in a professional services organization.
* Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
* Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
* Ability to accurately estimate effort and resources required to complete projects.
* Ability to present complex technology concepts to c-level executives in an understandable way.
* Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services