Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With over 12,000 employees and offices in over 150 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Alliances and Channels, this senior leader will be responsible for defining/executing a Cloud channel partner strategy that accelerates adoption of Infor enterprise application portfolio into the cloud. This role is responsible for taking a cross-functional approach to building and growing a top to bottom Cloud Partner strategy including program development, recruiting, enabling and partner life-cycle management. Acting as an integral point of contact for all partner cloud related activities, also includes delivering programs, processes and tools to enable a variety of Cloud partner models (e.g. Resellers, Managed Service Partners, Hosting Partners).
· Define and execute a global partner ecosystem strategy for Infor's Cloud portfolio
· Take leadership role developing the Infor's Partner Cloud program and financial structure for a variety of Cloud Partner models (e.g. Reseller, MSP, Hosting)
· Work with the IPN Recruiting team to develop/execute Cloud Partner Recruiting Strategy
· Work with IPN Enablement team to develop/manage partner onboarding processes, including access, training, sales tools and other program benefits via the partner portal
· Work with Channel Operations to Institute channel change management and approval processes
· Resolve or escalate channel conflict, and provide support for complex partner sales issues
· Collaborate with channel leadership to develop partner capacity planning models
· Work with Channel Operations to oversee planning and management for Infor Cloud partner coverage models and channel rules of engagement
· Collaborate directly with key partners and service providers to understand complex market and product requirements, and establish deep partnerships with each
· Work with marketing, sales and channel leadership and alliances to develop go-to-market initiatives essential for success
· Develop best practices, technical guides, knowledge base articles, reference guides to support the partner ecosystem and improve community outreach
· Advocate and evangelize the Infor Cloud Partner initiative through speaking, blogging, industry and community events
· BA/BS Degree and 10 years relevant work experience
· Working knowledge of platform level technologies including:
o Cloud technologies and architectures
o Middleware technologies and architectures
o Integration technologies and architectures
o Virtualization technologies and approaches
o Open source
o Hardware, OS, database, programming languages/approaches
o Modern componentized application architectures
o SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, BaaS architectural models
o Modern security approaches
· Understanding of the platform technology ecosystem and market leaders in the ecosystem
· Ability to lead development of joint value proposition along with GTM strategy for partners
· Proven track record of building strategic alliances and ecosystems that impact sales
· Ability to work well with alliances business development, product marketing, program management, sales operations, support, and development to create sound Cloud Partner initiatives
· Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
· Ability to create and understand business plans, financial models, and performance analysis/metrics
· Ability to understand and negotiate complex contracts
· Good understanding of the prospect to lead, lead to order and order to cash business processes
· Must have invaluable knowledge of market, customer and competitor trends.
· Must have excellent skills in creating business development plans.
· Excellent working knowledge of PC tools including database management, word processing, spreadsheet and presentation tools.
· Excellent project and program management skills.
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |