Director, IT Enterprise Applications Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Director, IT Enterprise Applications
Information Technology | Santa Clara, CA, United States
Skills and Knowledge:
- Recommends and directs information technology and business process plans/projects to support company objectives.
- Engages all parts of the business and encourages/facilitates cross functional cooperation.
- Directs and prioritizes work load of IT staff (Business Analysts and Developers).
- Directs implementation and execution of new/upgraded information systems.
- Ensure SOX compliance within the IT and assists other organizations in SOX efforts.
- Develops and enforces necessary policies and procedures.
- Maintains excellent relationships with the various departments.
Infoblox is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.
- 15+ years experience within Information Technology of which at least 10 have been in a management capacity.
- Excellent understanding of Oracle 11i from both a Functional and Technical perspective.
- Strong understanding of Business Process. Must have a proven track record of engaging with the business.
- Ability to manage a remote (outsourced) DBA team.
- Proven track record of taking a consultative, customer-approach with internal teams and proactively communicating with all stake holders.
- Proven ability to lead a growing and extremely productive IT team.
- Project management expertise, including estimating project duration, effort, resource load and cost.
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley, including design, testing, and support of compliance efforts
Hands-on and able to work in the trenches when necessary. Can lead by example.
- Bachelors Degree (Masters preferred) in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field.
- Experience in a user organization is a strong plus.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services