Director, Marketing Communications Sparta Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Function
The Director of Marketing Communications is responsible for management and coordination of overall company marketing communications initiatives. He/she works with the Marketing Vice President to establish strategic company goals and corporate marketing initiatives. Based on these, he/she will develop plans and execute necessary implementation steps to achieve company goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversee the global marketing communications program and initiatives.
2. Create and manage consistent corporate brand identity and message.
3. Work with channel sales in providing timely and effective integrated corporate level awareness/marketing campaigns.
4. Oversee and develop sales and marketing collateral for product, monthly newsletters, case studies, sales training materials and position papers.
5. Translate brand messages into high-quality marketing materials and sales tools.
6. Manage all aspects of Public Relations, analyst relations and advertising.
7. Oversee all internal corporate communications and corporate events.
8. Manage Customer Reference Program
9. Manage the website ? SEO, SEM, content and design.
10. Support execution of promotional events and trade shows.
11. Work in conjunction with Product Marketing and Sales to research and develop new vertical markets, as well as perform competitive research and market analysis.
12. Manage Marketing Communications team
1. Minimum of 10 years of proven experience.
2. Minimum 5 years management experience.
3. Excellent logical, presentation, interpersonal communication, and organizational skills.
4. Experience in technology.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Strong leadership, communication (written and verbal) and team building skills.
2. Ability to lead projects and manage multiple tasks involved in meeting deadlines and deliverables.
3. Excellent analytical, logical and interpersonal skills.
4. Strong writing, editing, proofreading skills for all types of marketing materials.
5. Ability to rapidly learn and adapt to new technology.
6. Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas in person, over the telephone, and in written correspondence to different management levels and departments within organizations.
7. Possesses a strategic focus as well as an operational, implementation and detail-oriented perspective.
||Holmdel Corporate Plaza |
2137 Highway 35
Holmdel, NJ 07733
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED