Director, Marketing - Society6 Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Director, Marketing - Society6
Marketing | Santa Monica, CA, United States
Director of Marketing, Society6
Santa Monica, CA
Society6 is a rapidly growing online marketplace powered by hundreds of thousands of artists from around the world.
Society6 is a commerce platform that enables artists to easily upload and immediately offer their art for sale as art prints, iPhone cases, home dÃ©cor, t-shirts and a variety of other high quality products - without giving up the rights to their work.
Society6 produces these products on-demand, using only the highest quality materials and processes and then delivers them to consumers worldwide on behalf of the artist.
Society6 is seeking an experienced Director of Marketing to join its team. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, entrepreneurial team player with a passion for growing an online community. As a member of the Society6 team, the Director of Marketing will drive the concept through execution of profitable and cutting edge marketing strategies.
We're looking for ambitious, driven, self-starters who want to be on the leading edge of innovation in online media and technology. This position is located in Santa Monica, CA.
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy defining programs that use social media marketing techniques to acquire and retain new members and customers
- Concept, implement and manage social media programs
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
- Daily management of social communication
- Oversee and guide artist community relations
- Planning, management and implementation of inbound marketing channels (blog, video, etc)
- Creation and management of email campaigns (sales, promotions, incentives, information/inbound, email platform)
- Identification of traditional and non-traditional marketing opportunities
- Affiliate management and coordination
- Exploration and management of cross-promotional (B2B) opportunities
- Measure the impact of marketing programs against key performance indicators
- Feature development input as needed to enhance marketing efforts
- Ideation and creation of creative marketing assets
- Creation and management of the marketing budget
- Identify and mitigate customer drop-off points and churn
- Market analysis with intent to inform research and development on new product development
- Ensure Society6 observes newest and most relevant industry best practices
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in marketing related field â€" in lieu of degree, 8 years relevant work experience
- 8+ years of web marketing experience
- Track record of delivering ROI
- Highly creative as well as analytical with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of web analysis tools such as Google Analytics
- 3 years of people management experience including managing direct reports and developing people
- Must be a self-starter, with the a strong track record of working successfully in a matrix organization
- Exceptional organizational, project management, facilitation, analytics, presentation skills
- Specific experience with a top Internet Media, Network or eCommerce company preferred
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Monica, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED