Director of Ad Operations - Trulia Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia (NYSE: TRLA) is looking for a talented individual to lead the high performing, hard working and fun loving Advertising Operations group. The Director of Ad Operations will be responsible for developing the trafficking team, managing ad tags and serving systems, implementing workflow improvements, optimizing brand and agency campaigns, and ultimately earning the highest possible media yield for Trulia.
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader with a passion for nurturing talent and confidence taking ownership of revenue recognition. The Director of Ad Operations must have a thorough understanding of web and mobile ad serving fundamentals and deep expertise with Google ad delivery systems. He or she will also have a track record of overcoming obstacles with limited time or resources and maintaining composure under pressure. We pride ourselves on being an especially YES-driven ad operations group and expect the same positive attitude from leadership.
The Director of Ad Operations must be a top-notch team player willing, able and eager to delegate efficiently as well as contribute independently to a variety of complex projects. He or she will be comfortable in a rapidly changing work environment-- or it wouldn't be Ad Ops, would it? Impeccable attention to detail and superb communication skills are also must-have qualities.
If you are an experienced and passionate ad ops professional looking for a unique and challenging growth opportunity, you will thrive in this role. As Director of Ad Operations, you will be instrumental in onboarding new technologies and creating a long list of Trulia â€œfirsts,â€ all while contributing to the company's bottom line and mentoring a growing, energetic team.
** **To be considered, please attach a word or PDF resume and tell us what makes you excited about becoming a Trulian. Applications and resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. We recommend you share with us your passions about Digital Advertising and anything that specifically entices you about this role.
- Manage and develop direct reports located in New York, San Francisco and Atlanta.
- Enthusiastically promote efficient workflow and best practices while committing to established campaign implementation and optimization SLA.
- Oversee and continuously improve order-to-cash technical workflow as ultimate system administrator. Manage all third party vendor relationships.
- Collaborate with product development, design and engineering teams on launching new ads while maintaining best Trulia consumer user experience.
- Work with sales and planning groups to forecast inventory availability, help with rate card adjustments and spec out new opportunities.
- Team with internal client services and external customers to improve campaign performance and provide special insights about digital advertising across all Trulia products and platforms.
- Rigorously test and troubleshoot all technical ad problems.
- Become proud Trulia.com expert, capable of answering off-the-cuff questions with ease or directing queries to the appropriate parties.
- Proactively seek new online advertising knowledge, keep current with interactive media trends and share passion for the industry internally.
- 5-7 years minimum experience in leading ad trafficking and revenue operations.
- Expert in Google web and mobile ad serving technologies.
- Black belt Excel skills.
- Understanding of whole digital media buying and selling ecosystem.
- Equally keen focus on delighting customers and driving revenue.
- Experience with audience targeting, rich media, mobile advertising, remnant optimization.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, comScore, Omniture/Adobe and other non-ad server systems.
- Self-motivated and proactive with superior organization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Confidence interacting with people across all departments and levels of organizations both internally and externally.
- Tendency to meet or exceed aggressive deadlines while managing a high volume of projects simultaneously.
- Creative problem solving dexterity. Analytical approach to driving revenue and optimizing whole inventory yield.
- High caliber recommendations.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED