Director of Analog Design Ambiq Micro
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you have a diverse background with experience leading a team in a fast-paced environment? Are you inspired by making technology more efficient and introducing a new perspective on how it should be done? Are you interested in being part of a team that is revolutionizing and redefining the meaning of ultra-low power integrated circuits? If so, we're looking for you!
Ambiq Micro is revolutionizing and redefining subthreshold technology using the SPOT (Subthreshold Power Optimized Technology) platform. Ambiq Micro currently offers real time clock (RTC) designs that deliver 7X to 40X better power consumption compared than the closest competing parts. Ambiq Micro is currently developing an innovative line of ARM-based MCU's, similarly disruptive, that will be ultra-low power.
Your responsibilities will include, but, are not limited to the following:
- Architect, design, and verify circuits, including ADC, DACs, regulators, oscillators, sensor interfaces and custom memories
- Manage and lead small team of engineers
- Conduct design reviews and resolve action items generated as a result of these reviews
- Create, manage and maintain project schedule
- Work with digital designers to interface with and verify analog circuit blocks
- Assist in prototype chip testing to validate analog circuit blocks
- Develop and implement a manufacturing test plan for analog circuit blocks
- Support marketing in product definition
- Support multiple engineering groups to meet manufacturing/production and customer needs
- Master's degree or equivalent training in related field and 15+ years of related experience. Experience in the full design flow, from specification to circuit design/verification to prototype testing to high volume production support
- Experience designing various analog circuits including voltage regulators, voltage reference generators, analog-to-digital converters, crystal oscillators, and DC-DC converters
- Experience designing subthreshold-biased analog circuits is extremely desirable
- Experience designing low power analog circuits is extremely desirable
- Experience leading or managing a team of analog designers in a mixed-signal environment
- Experience guiding layout trade-offs for performance and size
- Experience designing analog circuits for testability using special test modes, scan, etc.
Ambiq Micro is an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Revolutionizing and redefining subthreshold technology, Austin-based, Ambiq Micro
was established in 2010 based on research done at the University of Michigan. SPOT
echnology) platform offers real time clock (RTC) designs that deliver 7X to 40X better power consumption compared than the closest competing parts.
is currently developing an innovative line of ARM-based MCUs that will be similarly disruptive. This extensive subthreshold design will significantly reduce the active and sleep power to record
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: Austin Ventures All Jobs: at Ambiq Micro
|Headquarters:||303 Camp Craft Road|
Austin, TX 78746
|Company Profile:||Ambiq Micro is a fabless semiconductor company based in Austin, TX developing the world's most energy efficient integrated circuits. Ambiq is developing a series of ultra-low power products on its Subthreshold Power Optimized Technology (SPOT-) Platform. The company's first product is the world's most energy-efficient real-time clock and has gained significant customer traction to date. The company's next product will be the first in a line of ultra-low power ARM Cortex--based microcontrollers. Key markets include smart cards, wearables, wireless sensors, smart watches, medical devices, and a wide variety of other wireless devices. Ambiq has adopted a customer-focused approach and will evolve its product line according to the needs of customers seeking to develop smaller, less expensive products with much longer battery life. |
Support Ambiq Micro with Social Media services