Director of Business Analysis - Healthcare Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Summary of Position:
Ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies in 2013, SourceMedical is the #1 commercial software company serving the ambulatory surgery center, surgical hospital, and rehabilitation clinic industries. We are looking for the right leader to be the Director of Business Analysis and are seeking candidates who use industry-leading tools and techniques, are proactive, focused, and have a proven track record of leading engineering teams to achieve outstanding results. This position can either be located in our Wallingford, CT office or our location in Birmingham, AL.
We are using innovative solutions which will contribute towards the next generation SaaS products that are helping our clients transform their use of healthcare technology. Reporting directly to the VP of Software Engineering, the candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the lifecycle for our existing products.
This is an exciting time to be a part of Source Medical. Not only have we been recently acquired and are privately held, but we're also in the midst of the industry's biggest revolution in decades. If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity for you, we want to hear from you! Check out our website at http://sourcemed.net/ to learn more about us.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage a team of Business Analysts that will provide clear direction regarding product priorities, user stories and well-written requirements.
2. Build and maintain business process models which are input into the requirements definition process. This includes:
--Facilitating Current State Understanding of the process and identifying opportunities for improvement for the future state process design
--Identifying appropriate metrics for select business processes
--Designing the future state processes
--Ensuring that the business processes are correctly interpreted into epic and user stories
--Facilitating the prioritization of requirements for a Sprint
3. Foster a culture of client servitude, collaboration, and excellence while continuously elevating the quality
4. Project Management of your resources, including estimating, resource/project planning, scope and change management, risk management and management of offshore staff
5. Work closely with the Product Management, Sales, Client Services, and Infrastructure teams
6. Effectively communicate product priorities and feature/functions with all levels of our Clients and Source Medical.
--BS in computer science or related degree with 5+ years in a software development environment
--10+ years of experience in Business Process Reengineering, Business Analysis and Software Engineering
--Healthcare subject matter knowledge, such as Billing, EHR, CPOE, Meaningful Use, Quality Measures
--Proven ability to build teams with a positive can do attitude.
--Experience with Agile or iterative development processes using JIRA, TFS, Rally or similar products
--Experience in building user and epic stories as input into iterative development process
--Strong experience in facilitating multiple phases of process improvement, including Current State Analysis through Future State Design
--Effective interpersonal skills (presentation, written and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels
--Experience in healthcare is preferred but not mandatory.
--Some minimal travel will be required.
SourceMedical offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an emerging company.
||100 Grandview Place |
Birmingham, AL 35243
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED