Director of Business Development BenchPrep
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED BenchPrep is an adaptive learning platform that delivers interactive courses in partnership with the World's best educational publishers. BenchPrep courses are personalized, gamified and work across all devices including computer, smartphones and tablets. More than 30 publishers have partnered with BenchPrep to offer more than 250 courses across test prep and professional certification verticals. More than 500,000 students have used BenchPrep courses and seen an average score improvement of 16%.
The Director of Business Development will define and execute BenchPrep's business development strategy with the singular purpose of increasing user acquisition and revenue. He/She will identify opportunities and develop partnerships with test prep companies, student organizations, other ed-tech companies, colleges and universities to drive revenue and distribution. He/She will confer with executive team, staff members, and outside partners, to set strategy, identify and prioritize prospects, and pitch, negotiate and close partnerships to drive usage of the BenchPrep platform.
- Lead the planning and development of all business development efforts
- Identify, pitch and close critical business development relationships. Clearly communicate BenchPrep's value proposition externally to Partners.
- Prioritize and assess opportunities across various channels and segments
- Responsible for full Partnership lifecycle including acquisition, implementation and management of Partner relationships.
- Develop and communicate the various opportunities in business cases and economic potential.
- Create and execute on Partnership implementation plans across both internal and external parties.
- Proven success in fast-paced, startup-like environments
- Strong track record of executing with limited resources and direction
- Experience developing contract terms unique to each situation/customer to build sales
- Ability to work independently and to represent the company externally in a positive light.
- Strong quantitative ability; Ruthless about measuring effectiveness and results
- 3+ years experience of relevant experience in sales or business development.
- Passion for education
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED