Director of Business Development - Ohio and Midwest Region Foundation Radiology Group
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About this job
Overview: Foundation Radiology Group is seeking a Director of Business Development for our fast paced, growing and innovative healthcare services organization. Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President of Business Development, the Director of Business Development is responsible for all sales activity in a given geographic territory. This position is accountable for developing and executing a territory development plan enabling the Director to build a pipeline and optimally exceed assigned quota. The Director of Business Development works closely with the Director of Marketing and the Senior Vice President of Business Development to generate and close new business opportunities.
Key Responsibilities: Develops the assigned territory and generates new partnership opportunities, leverages existing relationships in given territory for accelerated closing of new business, differentiates Foundation Radiology Group by understanding and professionally articulating our business/capabilities to prospects and customers, and assists in lead generation activities, produce detailed and accurate sales forecast, keep abreast of market trends and assess impact on the business.
Requirements for the position
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business or health Administration or other related field required. Masters degree a plus.
Experience: Minimum of 3 to 5 years of sales experience within the healthcare industry. Demonstrated business development skills related to healthcare services sales, preferably with a focus on physician services. Prior experience in imaging and radiology markets or other hospital ancillary service environment a plus. Knowledge of radiology work flow processes a plus.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Natural aptitude to sell
- Ability to make formal presentation to large groups and individuals
- Track record of working effectively and having confidence in establishing work relationships with physicians and C-level Hospital Executives
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent negotiation and relationship skills
- Dynamic and charismatic personality
- Solid understanding of the healthcare sales cycle
- Strong industry contacts within the healthcare space
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED