Director of Business Development Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Director of Business Development
GREE International, Inc.
San Francisco, California
The Business Development team evaluates and executes partnerships and transactions covering distribution, monetization, licensing, and publishing.Â Â TheÂ Director of Business DevelopmentÂ will have a pivotal role in assessing and realizing the potential of a wide variety of business opportunities in cooperation with the executive team.
- Lead scoping, evaluation, analysis, and negotiation for a variety of deal types covering distribution, monetization, licensing, and publishing
- Initiate proposals, create business cases, negotiate contracts, close deals and coordinate cross-functionally both inside and outside the company to ensure the success of resulting partnerships
- Maintain relationships with key partners
- Manage deal flow and pipeline
- Partner broadly across the organization to deepen the teamâs understanding of the overall industry landscape, competitors, and potential opportunities.Â
- Provide general transaction and strategy support to senior team
- 8-10 years business development experience
- Solid track record of closing deals and shepherding the resulting partnerships through to success
- Ability to own multiple high value projects and deliver on them across departmental lines
- Proficiency in business case development, financial modeling, and presentation drafting
- Experience with free-to-play and/or freemium business models including component metrics and related tactics highly desirable
- Domain expertise in mobile, social, and/or other forms of digital gaming extremely useful.Â Â Social media and other entertainment experience also valuable.
- Experience working closely with creative, finance, legal, and corporate development teams
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneouslyÂ
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and extremely dynamic environment; must be self-sufficient and proactive
- Outstanding collaboration, relationship-building, and networking skills.
- BA or equivalent education, MBA highly desired.
- Previous experience working in a global or multi-national business environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- High standards for work quality, attention to detail and accuracy
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Business Development|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services