Director of Cloud Security Operations Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
As the Cloud Security Operations Director, this role will lead a global team of security operations professionals who are responsible for designing and implementing the operational and logical security controls across all of our Cloud platforms. Â Â
This position is responsible for leading Global Security Operations, Corporate Security as well as Security Monitoring & Vulnerability Management.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of security standards including, but not limited to, network infrastructure, wireless and mobile infrastructure, operating systems, databases, and emerging technologies.
- Lead the Security Monitoring & Vulnerability Management programs, including the Security Operations Center.
- Provide strategic direction to address risks with existing and emerging technologies.
- Design and deploy enterprise security programs across all the Cloud Platforms.Â
- Evaluate and remediate emerging Technical Threats. Â
- Develop technology common control frameworks to ensure alignment with policies, standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Foster strong relationships with Technology teams and partners to ensure security controls are properly designed and implemented to adhere to regulatory and internal requirements.
- Identify, allocate, and manage resources to achieve project objectives.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5+ years in a hands-on security role with a strong background in systems and networking.
- At least 3+ years in a similar leadership role.
- Must have managed at least 5 or more people.
- Strong knowledge of network and systems security.
- Strong knowledge of Threat Modeling, security zones and layers of defense.
- Experience designing and deploying Threats response programs across Cloud environments.
- Experience managing IDS/IPS/HIDS systems, DLP systems, firewalls, SIM/SEM systems, and vulnerability scanning tools.
- Ability to conduct research into security issues and products as required.
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills.
- Bachelorâs Degree in a Technology related field strongly preferred.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services