Director of Corporate Marketing - San Francisco MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
DIRECTOR OF CORPORATE MARKETING- SAN FRANCISCO
Do you want to work for a pre-IPO powerhouse? MuleSoft seeks a strategic and execution-oriented Director of Corporate Marketing to own and drive the corporate messaging, brand strategy, online and offline content, PR, and developer relations for MuleSoft's world-leading integration platform. This market-facing role is broad in scope and the perfect opportunity for someone with strong marketing DNA who is interested in stepping up and owning the corporate marketing function for a growth-stage startup.
The ideal candidate will have a â€œplayer-coachâ€ mentality, with the ability to build and develop a great team, while still being biased towards rolling up his/her sleeves to make things happen. Mulesoft employees work closely together and put in start-up hours, so the successful candidate enjoys working with the team and â€œdoing whatever it takesâ€ to win. Join us as we revolutionize the $500 billion dollar integration market.
This role touches every important technology area, including cloud/SaaS, mobile, Big Data and APIs, and leverage all of the latest marketing and sales 2.0 disciplines. The role also requires significant exposure to our top-tier venture investor board. Given the company trajectory and the breadth and importance of the role, this is the perfect position for an aspiring technology VP of Marketing.
- Own and foster MuleSoft's branding strategy and top-level cross-product messages, reinforcing MuleSoft's position as the hottest next-generation infrastructure player
- Drive pitch-perfect positioning, messages, and navigation experience for MuleSoft's web properties
- Design and drive MuleSoft's developer marketing strategy, aggressively growing MuleSoft's API, cloud and open source developer communities
- Create a scalable content marketing machine, including content creation, copywriting, localization, and more, in support of MuleSoft's demand gen and revenue goals
- Drive MuleSoft's corporate public relations program, working with the appropriate PR agencies to maximize awareness and share of voice across the spectrum of traditional and social media
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Have a knack for marketing complex technology with concise and highly compelling messages and content
- Possess a special talent for creating marketing content with a distinct personality that bucks convention and stands above the crowd
- Be highly intelligent and strategic, with a creative marketing instinct and exceptional execution abilities
Benefits include: health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts and 401k.
MuleSoft is a well-funded, explosive-growth company on a mission to connect data and applications within and between organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. As SaaS, mobile and Big Data converge, enterprises face a choice: become overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of connections or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. MuleSoft's platform is helping to create the winners, with big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart and Nokia. Over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products and we power integrations with leading SaaS companies such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday and Box.
We're building a great company, filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services