Director of Customer Support Thumbtack
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Thumbtack's customer support needs are growing rapidly. We're looking for someone who can lead, scale, and maintain high-quality customer support as our company expands.
You'll be leading a hard-working, energetic, and fun team that spans the globe: a group of 30 in the Philippines handles our email support, and a team of 10 in Las Vegas mans the phones. We've modeled our customer support culture on Zappos' fun, supportive, and silly vibe (you'll quickly discover emoticons you never knew existed).
Thumbtack will grow dramatically this year, and will be launching a new support channel (live chat) as well, so we expect our customer support needs to expand significantly. The customer support team will likely hit 100+ within your first year. This means we'll need a leader who's ready and excited to scale and manage a huge customer support operation. We're looking for someone who loves to take on new challenges and refine processes, and has an endless desire to improve. You'll work closely with our managers on the ground in the Philippines and Las Vegas to maintain and improve our support channels while keeping quality and user happiness high.
- Ensure high standards and consistent experience across email- and phone-based support
- Coordinate communication between email and phone teams, as well as between customer support and product
- Lead new initiatives and direct the creation of new training infrastructure and processes
- Set performance metrics for teams and hold managers accountable
- Build, maintain, and support team managers
- 4+ years of customer support experience
- 2+ years managing customer support teams
- Exceptional ability to create process and human infrastructure
- Ability to use strong data and analytical skills to increase customer happiness and our own efficiency
- Friendly, warm personality - yet with a get-stuff-done, ambitious, and driven attitude
- Strong written English skills
- Experience with Zendesk
- Experience managing remote teams
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Ever wonder why you can buy any product online with a single click, but you can't hire a photographer, tutor, contractor, or other local service professional without a dozen phone calls So did we. Thumbtack's mission is to make it dramatically easier to hire services, at the same time empowering independent professionals to grow their businesses.Investors: Google Capital
, MHS Capital
, Sequoia Capital All Jobs: at Thumbtack
|Headquarters:||360 9th street|
San Francisco, CA 94103
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Thumbtack helps you accomplish the personal projects that are central to your life. Whether you need to paint your home, learn a new language, or plan your daughter's birthday party, Thumbtack is the easiest and most dependable way to hire the right professional for your projects. We know how hard it can be to find the right person for the job, let alone the right person who is available, nearby, and within budget. Instead of wasting time searching and playing phone tag, just tell us what you need. We'll introduce you to several interested, available, and qualified professionals within 24 hours
Come work and grow with great people who care about having a lasting impact.
Check us out - find out more information here:
Support Thumbtack with Social Media services