Director of Engineering, Urbana, IL Turn
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Sydney and Sao Paolo. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Are you someone who is looking for a technically challenging management position? Turn is seeking an experienced engineering manager or director to build and lead our software development team in Urbana-Champaign, IL. Your team will mainly be contributing to developing, improving, and testing our web console, a very sophisticated interface used by advertisers to manage their online advertising campaigns and audiences in display, mobile, video, and social media channels. Your team will also include software engineers who will be contributing to multiple components within our high throughput, low latency distributed systems platform.
- Manage all aspects of software projects for parts of our web console and distributed systems platform
- Own the operations and continuous improvement of parts of our web console and platform
- Manage and grow the engineering team of up to 10 people within the next year with onsite and, if needed, offsite engineers
- Work closely with engineering managers, product managers, back-end engineers, technical operations, QA, UE/UX, and PMO
- Web design and agile development experience in a LAMP environment
- 5+ years as an engineering manager or architect
- Broad and solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in algorithms, data structures, software design, and distributed systems.
- Demonstrated technical leadership, including creative problem solving. Ability to provide technical thought leadership at various organizational levels.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience in the advertising industry
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience in a data analytics and visualization environment
- Startup experience
Location: Urbana-Champaign, IL
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
||Urbana, IL 61801 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED