Director of Federal Operations Narrative Science
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Roles and responsibilitiesThe Director of Federal Operations will be responsible for leading the company?s business development efforts within Federal Government agencies and be the company?s key point of contact within this sector.
- Provide sales, account management, act as a conduit of product requirements to Product Management, and coordinate pre-sales and post-sales activities relating to revenue within the territory.
- Develop new prospects by cold-calling into new customers, and work diligently to build strong, durable personal relationships with all members of the customer?s buying chain.
- Diligent use of CRM tools (Salesforce.com) to effectively manage the sales process and maintain relevant sales activity, prospect communications and opportunity status.
- Successfully manage the customers in your territory to ensure customer satisfaction resulting in additional follow-on sales.
Skill set- The ability to aggressively find and develop new customer relationships with Government Law Enforcement and or Intelligence agencies at the Federal level.
- A proven ability to hunt and uncover new business opportunities within these organizations.
- An ability to strike a balance between closing current opportunities while continuing to grow pipeline.
- Deep knowledge of and experience working with the budget cycles and procurement process of Federal agencies.
- A demonstrated ability to build strong personal relationships with customer decision makers.
- A flexible self-starter who can work independently with minimal oversight from management and with minimal assistance from other corporate functions.
- Experience collaborating with internal teams to properly scope projects and create proposals.
- A current TS security clearance is required.
- 8+ years sales experience in relevant markets, software sales experience a plus.
- An extensive list of contacts within major LEA and Intelligence agencies.
- Consistent history of quota achievement and proven success in selling large deals.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and operate tactically.
- A desire to impact the bottom-line for a high-growth, entrepreneurial start-up.
Work experience5+ Years
||Washington, DC |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED