Director of Global Compensation and Benefits Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networks' Director of Global Compensation & Benefits will provide leadership on compensation & benefit philosophy, strategy, design and implementation for our global organization (30+ countries). Balancing market competitiveness and cost-effectiveness, this role will design and develop a philosophy and strategy which supports talent attraction & retention. We are a small, dynamic team that requires this role to operate at all levels. Our hyper-growth means the successful candidate will be able to scale our current programs while creating new and innovative programs for our employees. All this means is that this is a highly visible, highly impactful role and you have to want to make a difference with our business, not just be a numbers person.
- First and foremost, you must be have a strong business acumen and be a business person first and then a compensation and benefits expert.
- Research, design, develop, implement and support a comprehensive global compensation and benefit strategy and programs, including executive and long-term incentives or equity, ensuring alignment with business objectives and balancing market conditions, internal equity and long term vision.
- Champion the communication and education of compensation and total rewards programs throughout all levels of the organization including the design and implementation of communication tools improving understanding and value of programs.
- Design and implement compensation and benefit programs for new Palo Alto Networks locations worldwide.
- Create and build successful relationships with consultants, brokers and vendors.
- Collaborate and partner with colleagues in HRIS to ensure systems are being leveraged for program implementation and communication.
- Hands-on management of Executive Compensation, including partnering with our Compensation Consultants on executive compensation trends to ensure competitiveness and program compliance. Responsible for preparing reports & materials for Compensation Committee and providing input to public filings.
- Manage and oversee short- and long-term incentive plan design, accounting for equity burn rates, job evaluation policies/procedures, market data analysis and internal equity analysis.
- Manage global annual compensation processes including plan implementation, sales incentives, bonus and base pay increase preparation and long term incentive plans.
- Develop and maintain an audit plan to ensure that legislative policy requirements are met including current knowledge of relevant and related government rules and regulations globally and within the US in such areas as ERISA, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, COBRA and OSHA.
Would be great if you had requirements: (extra credit)
- BS degree + 10 years progressive leadership and management experience in global compensation and benefit design and implementation within a rapidly growing global public company.
- Demonstrated ability to gain consensus/influence in developing and implementing compensation and benefit programs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of global compensation components including executive compensation and sales compensation.
- Demonstrated ability to build, mentor and lead a high performing team.
- Professional and credible presence for presentations to all levels of the organization
- Experience in a multinational environment, with expertise in global benchmarks, expatriate and international assignments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment; must be able to effectively manage both ambiguity and aggressive timelines for projects
- Experience with global HR Systems (ideally Workday)
- Advanced excel and powerpoint skills
- Sense of humor
- Honest and genuine
- You have owned your own business and understand what it takes to run a business
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED