Director of Marketing Analytics Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networksâ"¢ is in the top ten fastest growing tech companies in the history of Silicon Valley. The network security space is huge, and we've only scratched the surface on the enormous market opportunity. We've created a unique culture where we empower employees to be innovative. If you like to be disruptive, if you like to beat up on dinosaurs, this is the place to be.
The Director of Marketing Analytics will have a key role in the success of the company. This role will work with marketing, sales, finance, and IT to develop a roadmap and deliver return on insight. Systems exist, but this is also largely a green field opportunity to come in and be disruptive.
- Supervise global list management, segmentation and data quality with a team of two.
- Partner with IT, sales and finance to forge a unified roadmap for business analytics and drive and communicate strategy to C-levels.
- Deliver weekly metrics that track against corporate imperatives and group/function level MBOs.
- Develop predictive and other advanced data insights that deliver key tangible improvements to the bottom line.
- Develop practice around collecting requirements and maintaining SLAs while being proscriptive about the roadmap and prioritization.
- Manage key tools and develop toolset for rapid tactical analysis for key execs.
- Deliver starter/player/closer and predictive media mix capabilities for marketing.
NICE TO HAVES
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, business administration, economics, or computer science.
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce.com data model.
- Years of experience as a practitioner using SQL and other fundamental tools of the trade.
- Track record of disruptive thought leadership in the field and ability to discuss and prioritize cutting edge trends and techniques.
- Ability to ferret out data inconsistencies and inaccuracies and establish controls to eliminate data quality issues.
- Ability to attract A players and develop and mentor talent to their full potential.
- Experience with SAP/Business Objects.
- Experience with Omniture and Eloqua.
- Familiarity and vision for practical usage of big data analytics.
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Compensation: competitive salary and benefits
- Culture: energetic, dynamic, startup environment with outstanding career and professional growth opportunities
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED