Director of Marketing ERP Maestro, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Director of Marketing will be responsible for establishing and executing integrated marketing programs (marketing communication, product marketing) designed to deepen brand awareness, strengthen brand perception and grow our pipeline of qualified sales and channel partner prospects. The role requires experience creating, implementing and launching successful marketing and lead generation programs and experience designing and overseeing public relations campaigns, conferences/events and content development initiatives. You will take marketing programs from concept to execution and evaluate them against qualitative and quantitative objectives. You will have the opportunity to help define how this team expands over time and the metrics that will be used to measure its success. This position reports to the company's CEO.
- In partnership with the sales and channel organizations, increase and grow our corporate brand presence in the SMB and large enterprise space.
- Develop, execute and evaluate targeted campaigns and materials that generate new leads and/or nurture existing leads. Tactics may include (but are not limited to) conferences/events, collateral, videos, sales tools, web content, email, research development and social media.
- Position the company and its offerings in a manner that concisely and credibly conveys the value of our solutions to target customers.
- Write all collateral, web copy and sales tools that reflect this positioning.
- Develop campaign metrics (KPIs); track and report on campaign success.
- Coordinate the creation of, and in some cases develop, marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, blog entries, web content, press releases, webinars, etc.
- Manage and help grow social media presence.
- Attend, initiate and manage industry tradeshows and other events, including speaking opportunities that represent ERP Maestro.
- Equip, train and support our sales team with the latest product marketing resources.
- Stay up to date on the latest developments in SEO and search engine trends to ensure SEO strategy and site architecture keep pace with evolving organic search practices.
- Plan, schedule, and monitor multiple activities in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- 7+ years of experience marketing experience with emphasis on B2B marketing, ideally in software and/or SaaS applications.
- Self-motivated, curious, organized, and a strategic thinker.
- Naturally oriented to winning in highly competitive markets.
- Excellent B2B writer with superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify/address problems, and meet deadlines.
- Track record of obtaining strong value from marketing and PR agencies.
- Thinks strategically but stays on top of tactical execution.
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, teamwork, presentation, and project management skills.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
- Self-starter who works well independently in a decentralized environment, as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience utilizing sales automation tools, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Possess a high level of professional etiquette and integrity.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
ERP Maestro is the only cloud delivered Segregation of Duty and Access Control subscription service that allows SAP users to implement in less than a day, and begin identifying and remediating their access control risks. We have taken what was once an expensive capital and time intensive project, and shifted it to a high ROI, low cost solution.
< 5M RaisedInvestors: Advanced Stage Capital LLC All Jobs: at ERP Maestro, Inc.
|Headquarters:||1655 N. Commerce Parkway|
Weston, FL 33326
|Company Profile:||ERP Maestro was founded to help clients simplify their often complex access control compliance issues within their SAP- environment. We have accomplished what no other company has to date, by creating the only cloud delivered Segregation of Duty (SoD) and Access Control subscription service for SAP users. We have re-engineered the status quo by providing a feature-rich and scalable cloud based alternative that eliminates the need for costly on premise security access control and analytics software, hardware, implementation consultants, and annual maintenance renewal contracts. Our clients, big and small, have seen the high ROI and value of our subscription service that is fully implemented in a day, not months like other vendors. Accelerating our client's access risk analysis translates into faster remediation, and at a significantly lower cost.
ERP Maestro is not your ordinary company. Rather, we strive for the extraordinary in everything we do. The ERP Maestro Leadership Team is uniquely comprised of a diverse set of proven executives who have individually grown into leadership roles within their respective organizations with prominent firms such as KPMG, J.P. Morgan Chase, Accenture, Computer Science Corporation, Oracle and SunGard, to name a few. The teams' combined 50+ years of ERP and technology experience serves as the foundation from which ERP Maestro will meet and exceed our client's expectations as a solution provider in the SAP Access Control and Analytics market.
Support ERP Maestro, Inc. with Social Media services