Director Of Marketing NIKSUN
NIKSUN is the recognized worldwide leader in making the Unknown Known. The company develops and deploys a complete range of award-winning forensics, compliance, security surveillance and performance management solutions for applications ranging from core infrastructures to edge and branch environments.
1. Hands-on management of day to day Marketing activities and the Marketing team. Strategic market planning, including corporate positioning, market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans, and related product positioning.
2. Develop, oversee and track the efficiency of marketing programs and communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and collateral materials, analyst and market research management, and website design and content. Must be familiar with both direct and internet-based marketing.
3. Manage corporate training programs and various internal and external training events.
4. Help manage all aspects of channel marketing and promotion.
5. Ensure complete, current and comprehensive NIKSUN web site and supporting documentation.
6. Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface with sales VP for lead tracking and management.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
1. 7+ year?s technology marketing experience in comparable industries, with 4 years in a management position.
2. Prior industry knowledge that is in line with NIKSUN's business. Technology background in network performance and/or cyber security is required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
1. M.B.A. or equivalent degree in Marketing; technology background.
NIKSUN is a dynamic, professional, fast-paced company offering an attractive compensation and benefits package, including a comprehensive health and dental insurance plan, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, and a flexible work environment.
||Princeton, NJ |